• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Odd Ebay Opus Auction

Why does it have to be fake? Look at the price he is already getting for that stick with 16 hours to go

he's just selling the bands, the bastid probably smoked the leaf and replaced the cigars. Read the phrasing carefully.. Sheisty to say the least. He even guarantees the band, but not the tobacco.

~R

he's just selling the bands, the bastid probably smoked the leaf and replaced the cigars. Read the phrasing carefully.. Sheisty to say the least. He even guarantees the band, but not the tobacco.

~R

Well, on Ebay, the auction has to be about anything but the tobacco. But he also says the "packaging" has never been opened.

~R

Well, on Ebay, the auction has to be about anything but the tobacco. But he also says the "packaging" has never been opened.

That's an interesting point I didnt consider, also sheisty, but ya gotta get around the laws somehow. I suppose that's why the phrasing raised a red flag for me.
Thanks bro!

~R

Look at it another way though...if the tabacco is fake, you'll have no recourse with e-bay.

~R

I have plenty of bands that have never been opened.......slipped right off a great smoke....

I always wondered how they are able to get away with this....

I also think that any Maduro Opus (however rare they are) were done after 1998 as the seller indicatess.

I am sure Moki will shed some light on this as always.......

Sounds like the making of a good Bomb.

Rare Opus, found on Ebay. As included 3 white owls from Phil.

I also think that any Maduro Opus (however rare they are) were done after 1998 as the seller indicatess.

Well, the first time this wrapper was used on cigars that were given out was 2000, and it is reasonable that the tobacco was aged for a few years before use, so it could very well be from 1998 (the wrapper anyway, not the entire cigar).

It looks real to me; have a look at the various Opus X wrappers -- out of all of the Opus X Maduro vitolas, I'm surprised to see an Opus X Maduro Perfecxion No.2 up on eBay, because this is a rare vitola for that cigar.

Well, the first time this wrapper was used on cigars that were given out was 2000, and it is reasonable that the tobacco was aged for a few years before use, so it could very well be from 1998 (the wrapper anyway, not the entire cigar).

It looks real to me; have a look at the various Opus X wrappers -- out of all of the Opus X Maduro vitolas, I'm surprised to see an Opus X Maduro Perfecxion No.2 up on eBay, because this is a rare vitola for that cigar.

I'd say. From Moki's Site: "Reportedly the roller who produced them went home sick the day he was working on them, so only few dozen were ever made." So if they are that rare, is the price really that far off where it stands now? I'd say not.

I'd say. From Moki's Site: "Reportedly the roller who produced them went home sick the day he was working on them, so only few dozen were ever made." So if they are that rare, is the price really that far off where it stands now? I'd say not.

If the roller was sick while rolling these, does that mean the cigars also germ infested? If so, please send all Opus Maduro Perf No 2s to me for proper disposal by hazardous waste removal teams. All infectious material will be burned to kill all potential for disease.