• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Off for some more play-time...

Treamayne

On the run...
Well everyone, I'll be off to Iraq in a few short weeks (15-20 days) for the next few months. I may or may not have access to the board, and even if I do, it'll be like last time, sporadic at best (we can't all have the daily surf-time of Brickhouse while deployed). Should anybody want to send things along to 500+ members of the Marines, Army, navy Airforce, Brits and Aussies with whom I'll be working, packages will go on Military Airlift with me as long as they arrive by Aug 1 or so. I know alot of folks already donate to OPFTH and I don't want to detract from the great work they are doing, but just want to give another option for direct donation to the troops. I know people crave home-baked goodies, Crystal light/kool-aid/etc - any of those individually packaged, pour in a water bottle and shake flavor packages, puzzle books, oh..and of couse... cigars. Thanks to a wonderful donation last time I was out there (<ahem> Tim <ahem>) we already have a small humidor set up in some of the operations areas. I'm already packing a box of mixed sticks from my coolidor for the trip. Once I arrive, if people would like a direct APO address out there, I'll let y'all know.

I'll still be in the wa..uh...around the next couple weeks and back again by Turkey Day (hopefully).

-K-

God speed bro, please PM me your addy once you hit ground :thumbs:

I am in Baghdad now, let me kow where you are going to be.....

Tim

Best of luck man. I'm out here defending the sea side of things for you. If by some odds we pull in somewhere and you are close we will have to get together for a smoke.

Stay safe.

Thank you for serving. We are all indebted to you and those who also answer the call.

:thumbs:

Just checked out your profile

You out of Pope AFB? I spent 1997-2003 at Bragg, 16th MP BDE, about 60 C-130, C-141, UH-60, and CH-47 jumps. I loved it there, but I will never jump again, so there is no reason for me to go back....lol

Tim

My cousin just came back from Al Ahsad base, and said that every Thursday was his Cigar time. It was the only thing that kept him grounded, he said. Be safe over there, and let us know when you leave (and touch down in the sandbox).

Dang sorry to see you go again. ???

Make sure and send me your address once you hit the ground. As always I'm here if you need anything! :thumbs:

Stay safe!

Thank you everyone for the well wishes. I'll do my best to serve y'all to the best of my ability and make you proud.

<<You out of Pope AFB?>>

Yes sir, since Jan 06. Got another two years here before I mosey on.....

V/R

-K-

Trea,

I'm about to deploy in Sept to the sandbox also. Send a PM on where you are going bro!!!

Lopaka

Thank you everyone for the well wishes. I'll do my best to serve y'all to the best of my ability and make you proud.

<<You out of Pope AFB?>>

Yes sir, since Jan 06. Got another two years here before I mosey on.....

V/R

-K-

Drink a beer at Pirates for me....

Tim

Just checked out your profile

You out of Pope AFB? I spent 1997-2003 at Bragg, 16th MP BDE, about 60 C-130, C-141, UH-60, and CH-47 jumps. I loved it there, but I will never jump again, so there is no reason for me to go back....lol

Tim

I was at Bragg for awhile during those years with 3rd Group. Made my last jump with them. Did not spend much time there on base. You all be safe out there.

Rock and Roll Brothers!!! :thumbs:

Best of luck bro..stay safe, and thanks for your service to our country.
Rob

God speed my brother. Stay safe out there and watch your back. I have enormous amounts of respect for the work you guys do on the ground there. I'm also out here defending the sea side of things for you guys. As Adam said, if we ever meet up out here, we'll definitely have to get together for a beer and a smoke. Enjoy your time at home before you ship out.

In response to multiple requests....my mailing address for teh next couple months:

Karl D. Goff
Unit #931003/TFTU
APO AE 09391

I'll be on when I can, see y'all on the flip side.

-K-

Stay safe big guy!