• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Off for some more play-time...

Well Ladies and Gents,

Here, established, working hard and Herfin' it up when I can. The Boys were all very pleased with all teh goodies I brought with, most thanks to you all (with some last minute C-Bid Help for a cheap Humi to bring and leave out here).

May be looking for a hand at getting a few items shipped out here, if there's a willing body to receive some purchases and forward them on. I can pay shipping by PP or more directly after my return.

I'll be on and in touch as time and service allows.

See y'all on the flip side.

-K-

Ok, where is here, PM if you need too, gotta kow how close you are to me.

Tim

Tream,

I'd love to help you out man. I can forward whatever you need as long as the shipping wont cost me a buttload (I'm sorry, i kind of have limited $$, as I'm a college boy). If I can help, please send me a PM.

-Aaron

Well Ladies and Gents,

Here, established, working hard and Herfin' it up when I can. The Boys were all very pleased with all teh goodies I brought with, most thanks to you all (with some last minute C-Bid Help for a cheap Humi to bring and leave out here).

May be looking for a hand at getting a few items shipped out here, if there's a willing body to receive some purchases and forward them on. I can pay shipping by PP or more directly after my return.

I'll be on and in touch as time and service allows.

See y'all on the flip side.

-K-

Dang, don't know how I missed your earlier post?

What you need? LMK!

Right now we're looking to acquire some beads, the holders for them (cigar size tube) and 2 of those car cup-holder cigar ashtrays (for the folding chairs here with the cup holders in the arms).

-K-

Right now we're looking to acquire some beads, the holders for them (cigar size tube) and 2 of those car cup-holder cigar ashtrays (for the folding chairs here with the cup holders in the arms).

-K-

Alrighty, how many ounces of beads you need? :thumbs:

I'll take care of the ashtrays. Getting ready to order something anyway, so I'll add them to it.

I'll take care of the ashtrays. Getting ready to order something anyway, so I'll add them to it.

Thanks Mr Wolf, you're the man!

You guys rock.... I have three 25ct humis to take care of. Also have a bloke out here asking if someone can acquire a few packs of cloves. Let me know cost-with-shipping and I'll send y'all some cash. also, let me know if you need an addy PMed.

We recently got a care package of Pineapple white-owls (another friend out here asked a buddy for cigars and we got about 10 boxes). Now I have bomb material from here.......or not so much.

-K-

Cloves??? Whole cloves??? What the heck? You guys baking a ham? ??? I'll need a little more info as to exactly what it is your seeking in regards to the spices? Are these just everyday whole cloves like you buy at the grocery store? How many pounds do you need?

Cloves??? Whole cloves??? What the heck? You guys baking a ham? ??? I'll need a little more info as to exactly what it is your seeking in regards to the spices? Are these just everyday whole cloves like you buy at the grocery store? How many pounds do you need?

Clove cigarettes is what he's referring to.

Karl, there's a newsstand about 20 mins away from here that may sell them. Next time I'm over that way I'll check. If anybody has a source in the meantime, go for it.