• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Office Space Limited Edition DVD

Lumberg

Opus Lover
I pre-ordered this bad boy from Best Buy. This is a LIMITED EDITION Release, which means that there will only be, like, millions of these produced.

Anyway the main reason I bought it was that my wife had never seen it! I mean, sheesh, that's like never having been to McDonald's or never seen a Star Wars movie.

So anyway we watched it last night and she fell asleep. I kept poking and pinching her to get her to stay up.

The best parts were the ones involving that guy who was talking about the "O face."

What are your favirite parts?

The slow motion scene where they beat the snot out of the copier to the tune of The Ghetto Boys...

Closely tied to the slow motion scene where they are busting a move in their apartment after drinking all night.

mhortsch said:
The slow motion scene where they beat the snot out of the copier to the tune of The Ghetto Boys...

Isn't it Gheto Boys?

The best part is when Michael Bolton (tee hee) eludes their grasp to go have another shot at the *Fax Machine* and then slips on the plastic trying to smash it even more, as he's pulled away again by his mates.

the whole damn thing! so many little things that are absolutely hillarious if you watch for them! definitely one of the funnier movies I've seen and could watch it over and over again. Unfortunately I've seen it so many times that I slmost can't help but say some of the lines, which drives the fiance up the wall, hence her lesser appreciation for the movie....oh well, her loss!

bchem said:
the whole damn thing! so many little things that are absolutely hillarious if you watch for them!

"Federal POUND ME IN THE ASS Prison"

"Yeah, I get that feeling, too"

"Two chicks at the same time"

"Big grains of salt!"

Just got back from Wal-mart with the Star Wars, and the Office Space movies.
If you buy the Star Wars movie at Wal-Mart you get a extra dvd of more extras(3 disc), just fyi for you all.
And what can i say for Office Space.....Other than if i do anything wrong i hear about it from 8 diffrent people!

Lumbergh....no way

Milton.....he's you Limpy!! :laugh:

"I'll burn the building down."

One of my all time favorite movies. I particularly like the scene where he pushes the top of the cubicle of onto the floor. :laugh:

Why does it say paperjam when there is no paperjam? I swear to god, one of these days I just kick this piece of sh*t.....

Hahaha great movie!

PC load letter....WHAT THE $%@! DOES THAT MEAN?!?! :laugh: :laugh:

THERE IS NO PAPER JAM!!

Its just one of those movies you can watch over and over and still laugh every time!

"Office Apce" ???

Apce = Air Pollution Control Engineer. I was one in a past life.

You lost me Lumby......

Smokyballs said:
"I'll Put stricknine in the guacumole"
[snapback]244837[/snapback]​

LMAO

I'll let ccat look up the proper spelling of that poison.

Hilarious line.

Turns out in the end Milton was a bad-ass!

outlawsp said:
Just got back from Wal-mart with the Star Wars, and the Office Space movies.
If you buy the Star Wars movie at Wal-Mart you get a extra dvd of more extras(3 disc), just fyi for you all.
And what can i say for Office Space.....Other than if i do anything wrong i hear about it from 8 diffrent people!
[snapback]244772[/snapback]​

haha.

Seen any of the special features yet?

I've got NGI re-writes to do all day today... they are my TPS reports... :(

KayakinBoy said:
[snapback]244855[/snapback]​

Uuuuuuuuuh, yeah. Did you get the, memo? We're now putting cover sheeets on ALLLL the NGI re-writes. Yeah. So if you could just, go ahead, and, uuuh, start doing that, that would be great.

Yeah.

I just picked it up from Bestbuy yesterday. One of my favorite movie lines is...

"It looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately." -Bob

"I wouldn't say I've been missing it, Bob." -Peter

Lumberg said:
KayakinBoy said:
[snapback]244855[/snapback]​

Uuuuuuuuuh, yeah. Did you get the, memo? We're now putting cover sheeets on ALLLL the NGI re-writes. Yeah. So if you could just, go ahead, and, uuuh, start doing that, that would be great.

Yeah.
[snapback]244866[/snapback]​

the sad part is that sounds really famaliar. :(

One of my favorite movies also, since I work in a cubicle all day.

I like the part where he is explaining his normal day.
"In any given week I probably only do 15 minutes of actual work."

"Corporate accounts payable Nina speaking. Just a moment"

LOL.

"Back up in your ass with the resurrection"

I still want a jump to conclusions mat.