• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Office Space Limited Edition DVD

How much flair do you have on right now!

Pyre said:
I still want a jump to conclusions mat.
[snapback]244895[/snapback]​

I like how at the coming home from the hosspital party he has already blown part of the settlement on getting a prototype made.

That guy was funny.

Any of you guys seen Dodgeball? A lot of the same actors are in that movie. Interesting how the actors who plays Milton and Lumbergh are different in that movie.

Lumberg said:
Pyre said:

I like how at the coming home from the hosspital party he has already blown part of the settlement on getting a prototype made.

That guy was funny.

Any of you guys seen Dodgeball? A lot of the same actors are in that movie. Interesting how the actors who plays Milton and Lumbergh are different in that movie.
[snapback]244929[/snapback]​

dodgeball looked just plain stupid... until I saw it. It's awesome! :thumbs:

KayakinBoy said:
Lumberg said:
Pyre said:

That guy was funny.

[snapback]244929[/snapback]​

dodgeball looked just plain stupid... until I saw it. It's awesome! :thumbs:
[snapback]244949[/snapback]​

<threadjack>

The second date I had with my wife was seeing that movie in the theater. My favorite line is "I see you've caught the scent of a lesser steed." My wife's is, of course, "You can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball!"

</threadjack>

I told those fudge packers that I liked Michael Bolton's music.

&

Peter Gibbons: What would you do if you had a million dollars?
Lawrence: I'll tell you what I'd do, man, two chicks at the same time, man.
Peter Gibbons: That's it? If you had a million dollars, you'd do two chicks at the same time?
Lawrence: Damn straight. I always wanted to do that, man. And I think if I had a million dollars I could hook that up, cause chicks dig a dude with money.
Peter Gibbons: Well, not all chicks.
Lawrence: Well the kind of chicks that'd double up on a dude like me do.
Peter Gibbons: Good point.
Lawrence: Well what about you now? what would you do?
Peter Gibbons: Besides two chicks at the same time?
Lawrence: Well yeah.
Peter Gibbons: Nothing.
Lawrence: Nothing, huh?
Peter Gibbons: I'd relax, I would sit on my ass all day, I would do nothing.
Lawrence: Well you don't need a million dollars to do nothing, man. Just take a look at my cousin, he's broke, don't do sh!t.

"You know, the Nazi's had pieces of flair that they made the Jews wear!"

"Lawrence: Well you don't need a million dollars to do nothing, man. Just take a look at my cousin, he's broke, don't do sh!t."

Can't believe I forgot that one!!! Ah yes. I'm kind of like Peter. If I could, I probably would just sit around, playing on the computer and watching TV all day.

Oh I would love to do nothing all day.

I'm one of those people that at 30 is already salivating at the prospect of retirement.

All the previous mentioned scenes are great, but I like the part where Bob & Bob are interviewing everyone to determine who to fire, and that one guy who is a "people person" starts freaking cause he knows he's job is toast.

"Well I don't actually hand the specs to anyone..."

Samir Naga.. Naga... not gonna work here anymore.