• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Officer down in Big D...

sonuvabum

Boobies...'cause I likes 'em
I hate it when this happens....

An officer was killed in the line of duty tonight in Dallas. By all accounts, he was good officer doing his job. He and his fellow gang unit member were serving a warrant and he was shot and killed.

Linky...

I know there are a lot of Police, Fire, and Military types that read these pages. I just want to say to each and everyone of you, that risk your lives all the time, for people like me, thank you for everything you do. I for one really appreciate it.

God bless you all.

Gary

Saw this this evening on the news. What a shame. My thoughts & prayers go out to his family & brethren everywhere for putting it on the line everyday. :thumbs:
Not to be political, but when will we get fed up with these gangbangers & thugs and put an end to it once and for all. No more! :angry:

Well shit... :( I hate reading these. I just pray it ain't me when I'm going through the pipe. Fuckin' hell. I'll pray for his family, and once again I'll be donning the black band........ Fuckin' SHAME when these pukes get the best of us......

Damn I hate reading something like that.... My best wishes to his family and friends...

This is always a tragedy. I seriously considered law enforcement, but stories like this make me happy I did now go that route. RIP

I hate it each and every time I hear about one of these. Worthless thugs have nothing better to do than take the life of an honest man just trying to do his job. Prayers sent for the family. I am always worried about my guys and gals out on the street. A mere 11 months and I will be joining them.
B

P.S. RIP Senior Cpl. Smith... RIP.

Thoughts and prayers go out to the family. A terrible a shame.

My thoughts and prayers are with the falling officer's family.

Sometimes I think we overlook how much these guys put on the line to keep us all safe. My prayers are with his family.

For all of the public service men and women that put their lines on the life everyday for our safety and protection, Thank You!

Yesterday here in quiet little Erie, Pennsylvania, we had a man barracade himself in his home and take potshots at police. Fortunately he didn't hit anybody, but a few cruisers ended up with bullet holes and broken glass.

I have the deepest respect and admiration for anybody who puts on a uniform and wears the badge. My prayers and sympathy for the officers family

I hate hearing about this. It pains me we have to lose good men to fight such nonsense. My thoughts and prayers go out to his friends and family.

It's always sad to hear something like this. My prayers go out to this family.

Truly a sad day when someone upholding laws or fighting for freedoms of this great nation is lost. My sympathy and prayers go out to his family and friends.

It's very sad, we've seen a terrible rise on this stuff in California where Three Strikes laws have made it so gang bangers that are about to get arrested for drug possession know they're going to be three striked and so feel very little wrong with killing in return.

It's very unfortunate, my thoughts go out to the family.

RIP Cpl. Smith...Thank you for your service. When a fellow member of the "Thin Blue Line" dies in the line of duty we all feel it.

and when they make a mistake, or have a tough judgment call, they get hung by the media and all those that don't know any better.

you couldn't pay me to do their hard job. I'd end up either losing my patience (bad), or losing my mind (worse). You can't reason with criminals. But then, I'm a hard liner. If I had my way violent criminals would be shipped to a prison island where they could make their own way through life.

RIP Officer Smith.

My thoughts and prayers go out to them. I wish more people out there thought about us like you guys do. It can sometimes be frustrating to hear the reverse, as often as we do.

RIP