• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Official 2007 Opus X/Anejo Superbowl Pool

Swifty

Dismember
After some discussion with a few other members, a little research into how this type of pool works and much help from NullSmurf, I have decided to go ahead and host this years pool. Please read this entire post before PMing, posting box picks etc.

The rules are pretty much the same as last year:

200 Fuente Opus X or Anejo cigars

Final - 100 Opus X/Anejo cigars
3rd Quarter - 25 Opus X/Anejo cigars
Half - 50 Opus X/Anejo cigars
1st Quarter - 25 Opus X/Anejo cigars

The entry fee is 2 cigars per box......

Possible entry fees per box are:

2 Opus X or
2 Anejo or
1 Opus X and 1 Anejo

There have been suggestions to have everyone individually send sticks to the winners. For the sake of simplicity and possible multiple postage fees for individuals who pick multiple boxes I will have everyone send the entry sticks to me and I will send them to the winners. No need to do as stevehawk suggested and send me $ for postage. I don't need accusations of doing this for a profit. (I plan on winning this thing. That will be my profit. rolleyes.gif tongue.gif sign.gif)

Khris Lassard
3214 Oakland AV S
Minneapolis MN 55407

If I do not have the sticks in my hands by Friday, January 26th you will be removed from the pool.

To pick your boxes go HERE

Thank you Bruce for setting up the easy to use matrix!

Once you have picked your box/boxes PM me with the #s you have chosen and get your entry sticks in the mail.

When you send your sticks please put a note in the box with your name (real and screen), the numbers you picked, and a list of what sticks you sent.

Once all boxes are filled I will have another BOTL who is not in the pool draw numbers 0-9 out of a hat for placement on the sides of the grid.

If you have any questions as to how this type of pool works click HERE. (It helped me)

Good Luck Everyone!

PS: You must have been a member of this board prior to the posting of this pool to participate.

It has become apparent to me that there doesn’t seem to be enough interest for this pool to become completely filled solely by members of this board under the current rules. Therefore, much to my embarrassment, :blush: (as I have denied admission to the pool to some new members and have rebuked at least one new member who seems to have joined only to gain admission to the pool) I have made the decision to amend the rules of admission to this pool to include participation by any members of this board (regardless of their membership start date, as long as they have posted an intro) and members of other boards provided that they be vouched for by established members of this board.
I will not be posting an invitation to this pool on other boards, as I am not a member of any others. If anyone wishes to post an invitation on another board I would like to request that you qualify the invitation by stipulating that anyone who wishes to participate must be vouched for by you or another established member of CP.
Anyone vouching for a non-member of CP please post the numbers they have chosen on the matrix by typing in their screen name with (your name) in parentheses next to theirs. After you have posted their number/s on the matrix please PM me with this info along with their contact info or indicate that you wish for me to make any correspondence through you. When you give them my address to send their sticks to me be sure to make it clear to them that they need to include a note with their name (screen and real), numbers, and a list of what sticks they sent.
If, as a result of these rule changes you wish to withdraw from the pool please PM me and I will promptly return your entry fee.

Thank you all for your patience and cooperation.

I'm in! 2 boxes picked, PM sent, sticks on their way out this afternoon!

Good luck, gentlemen (and ladies if there are any involved...)!

Inny (2 blocks)

Sticks will be sent 1st week of January, visiting in-laws at the moment in Illinois.

Thanks!

In for 2 blocks - sticks will be sent shortly

dc # 0103 8555 7499 3437 5448

Thanks for your efforts

I'm in for two boxes.

Figures that Gary took #69 :p

Figures further that I was gonna if someone hadn't. Buncha dang juveniles...

In for one box... PM on the way... Sticks on the way this week!!!
Thanks for doing this!!! :thumbs:

PM sent I would like #46, 60, 90 and the sticks will be in the mail! :D

36 squares gone in 8.5 hours...looks like a good start to me!!!

36 squares gone in 8.5 hours...looks like a good start to me!!!

Hell yeah!
I would have bought more... But, I only have two Opus, and one Anejo left... :angry:
This should be fun since I'm going to win!!! :thumbs:

Two squares so as to win two quarters! Thanks for running the show. Pm sent,received,and replied. :thumbs:

I'm in for boxes 3 and 21. One to win halftime and the other for the final score. ;)