• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Official 2009 CP March Madness Pool Thread

Final Update:

The final standings and payouts are:

1) drunkfish-48 sticks
2) sack-12 sticks
3) The Green Monkey-6 sticks

Is it me, or is the payout larger than the prize pool?

Yeah, I was wondering that as well. I thought the total payout was 48 sticks for all brackets entered.

Congrats on the wins guys, it was a lot of fun, and thanks a ton for running this N8!

HaHa oops! It's supposed to be 30-12-6. Edited to fix it. Thanks again to everyone who played, sticks and contest packages will ship Monday after the holiday.

Ugh 4th place....OUCH. Ah well. :) CONGRATS to the winner! Thanks for hosting n8!!

Anyone get their cigars? Just asking.

Hmmm....something is obviously not right, but I don't see N8 running off with the winnings. I'm betting he's gotten tied up with personal issues.

N8's been around long enough to know communication is the key though.

Hope everything is alright N8. Please let us know.

His last activity on CF was April 14th.

He is a member of Playstationhome.com as well, but I can not check that from work.
I hope everything is OK with him. Has there been bad weather in Tenn?

Tim

Hmmm....something is obviously not right, but I don't see N8 running off with the winnings. I'm betting he's gotten tied up with personal issues.

N8's been around long enough to know communication is the key though.

Hope everything is alright N8. Please let us know.

i don't think so either i just want to know whats going on and hope everything is ok with him.

Hey guys, really sorry for flaking out this week. With deadlines, and getting ready for the spring game, I have been working 12 hour days all week and haven't had time to get to the PO before it closes. Packages are ready to go out, and I'll see to it that I get to the PO on my lunch tomorrow. I'll see what I can do to make it worth everyone's trouble waiting.

Just read the pm from Nate and i can understand his explanation, work comes before play. :cool:

Ok, guys once again, I'm sorry for the delay. Everyone's package has a bonus Fuente product of my choosing for the trouble.

TGM: 0308 2690 0001 4112 3835
sack: 0308 3390 0001 7014 4825
Drunkfish: Your package was sent insured, so there is no DC# let me know if it does not arrive in a timely fashion.

Contest winners will be shipped tomorrow or Wednesday, and I'll update with DC#'s

:D :thumbs: My winnings just arrived twenty minutes ago, thanks to everyone that participated and especially Nate. :thumbs: You really didn't have to throw the extra one in there Nate, but it's appreciated! ;)