• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Officially a grandfather

MOBIG

The best way to predict the future is to create it
Guys today was a very great day, On April 26 2010 we had an addition to the family a new baby boy (7lbs 4.9oz), so I became a grandfather. The mind and the heart is going crazy right now soon to spark up a good one.

Congratulations Mo, smoke a special one for us all!!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

Congratulations! My dad just recently became a grandad (and I'm now an uncle) and he's completely amazed. :D Lots of fun ahead.

Congrats Mo! I just spent a couple of days with my grand daughters, capped off with a day of fishing with my son. IMHO it doen't get better than that. I think you may be suprised on how much grandchildren brings back memories from when your kids were young.

The good thing about being a grandparent, is that you can give them back when you are finished spoiling them.

As a smoker, consider buying a box of cigar and smoking one on his birthday each year.

Ken

That's awesome!! Happy to hear the good news. Now go spoil that boy rotten. What box are you going to put back for his 18th birthday? ;)

Brandon

Congrats man, that is something special. Hope everyone is doing well.

Congrats on the new addition!

EDIT - From what my parents are saying, it's WAY more fun to be a grandparent that a parent. As a grandparent they say their sole responsibility is to spoil the heck out of my twin boys..

Congrats Jesus, we'll have to celibrate it on Saturday at CigarFest....... :D :thumbs: :cool:

Mazel Tov, Jesus!

I hope you celebrated in style.

Congrats MOBIG! Is this your first one? Either way, hope you enjoyed a nice smoke on your new addition's b-day.