• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

oh baby!

sack

'From man's sweat and God's love, beer came to be.
defense did their thing, vick was contained. in the second half GROSSMAN came out and moved the team like they have'nt moved all year. it was sweet to see the OFFENSE score a touchdown. GO BEARS! :D

It was great to see Grossman back in after so long. I think he can be the real deal. Offense is something we have been sorely lacking and you are right it was good to see some O. I bet George liked it too.

tdog said:
It was great to see Grossman back in after so long. I think he can be the real deal. Offense is something we have been sorely lacking and you are right it was good to see some O. I bet George liked it too.
[snapback]264172[/snapback]​

Oh, yeah!!! :thumbs:

Oh, Baron Porthos.... We got a fiver on the next Green Bay ; Chicago Game??? :whistling:

I am loveing this season havent seen the bears like this in a long time.

last nights game was one of very few ive had the pleasure of watching being on the east coast. that second half was a blast after the excruciating first(defense stops atl at the 50yd line, atl punt pins chi inside their 5, orton fails to come up with a first down :angry: , chi punts from endzone into wind, atl starts on chi 45 :angry2: , repeat). smashmouth defense was incredible. go bears!

I noticed on Grossman's first pass that his arm is so much stronger than Orton's. When I saw Orton's ducks, I thought maybe it was the wind, but then Grossman zings that first pass on a line for maybe 30 yards...

With that great defense, all the Bears need is a good QB. One game doesn't make a season, but Grossman sure is a big step up from Orton.

Dang, can't believe this G.B. fan is saying this :)

Edited for lousy grammer

I believe we're getting a bit prematurely excited about Rex Grossman... :whistling:

I gotta tell ya... Rex Grossman has a lot of potential (he's relatively new in the league), and Kyle Orton ALSO has a lot of potnetial (he's brand new in the league). While you can't get excited over one game - you've got to get excited over the potential here with both of them...

I've been curious as to how Rex Grossman would play after his injury. I was hoping Lovey would put Rex in - and he didn't disappoint...

With Orton uninjured, and Grossman back in form - this oughta be great down the stretch. I just hope Orton isn't upset with the change in position, or let it get into his head...

Eshaw99 said:
I believe we're getting a bit prematurely excited about Rex Grossman... :whistling:
[snapback]264753[/snapback]​

He gives us a threat though Eric. With Orton it's more like "Hey, just don't lose the game for us." With Grossman I think we can vastly improve on our 14 pts per game average because that isn't going to get it done in the playoffs. Plus with the threat that Grossman brings it will cause defenses to play their linebackers off a little and not put 8 in the box to stop Jones. Man what a year Jones has had with all the offensive pressure on him this year.

Not saying he is the next Montana or Manning, but he has potential.

I'm not saying Grossman is bad, he's definitely a step up from Orton, but I live down in SEC country and watched Grossman play for four years. He was the product of a good system in college and is unproven in the NFL. He might pull a Tom Brady and defy the odds, but I wouldn't build a team around him right now.

Have not been home for awhile home being Chicago. But i think in a couple of years if they hold this team together they will be nearly unstoppable Qb often need just a little maturity much like a good cigar.

Eshaw99 said:
I'm not saying Grossman is bad, he's definitely a step up from Orton, but I live down in SEC country and watched Grossman play for four years. He was the product of a good system in college and is unproven in the NFL. He might pull a Tom Brady and defy the odds, but I wouldn't build a team around him right now.
[snapback]264786[/snapback]​
i believe that he bears have no choice, it's grossman or orton, what would you do? when grossman came out on the field the other players became animated, reminded me of the white sox. this is it! GO BEARS!

NFC CHAMPS!!!!! Merry Christmass Chicago can we do it yes we can.

the city of big shoulders is on the move, damn, why do we have to wait sooooo long for championships? GO BEARS! :cool:

And Minnesota kissed the playoffs goodbye last night against the Raven's!!! :laugh:

Bears clinch the first found bye in the playoffs!!!! :thumbs:

CHI is O.V.E.R.A.T.E.D period. How do you have the #1 D get 4 INT's, and 2 miss fill goals and still ONLY win by 7 against a 3 win team? Grossman looked horrible he passed for a mere 166 yards. Although favre threw 4 INT's he still got 300+ yards against the bears which is suspect against the pass at most.

CHI may have gotten the win, but if you count the 2 missed field goals and the one that could have been kicked at the end they loose. As bad as GB is they still dominated Chicago in Time of Possession, passing yards, and special team yards. Throw in the fact that CHI only got to Favre twice is also a concearn. Chicago looses in the 1rst round of the playoffs.

all im counting is the final score and all year they have been"overated" but they are still kicing butt.Just accept it Chicago finally has a team again we have waited to long for this. there isnt any ballots to recount here a win is a win.

hahah true a win is a win, but stats show a lot more intersting facts than the score did, plus beating a 3-12 team by a mere 7 should really bring up a lot more concearns.

LGHT said:
hahah true a win is a win, but stats show a lot more intersting facts than the score did, plus beating a 3-12 team by a mere 7 should really bring up a lot more concearns.
[snapback]266766[/snapback]​
COUGH IT UP lght, what's your point? :cool: