• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Oh do I need -HELP!-

Kryo

Pyro first, smoke second
All ready for bed tonight, get all comfy and a thought pops in my mind.... Hey, I just spent over $500 in cigars tonight. :thumbs:

Then the horror starts. I start doing the math. Like all math it adds up.. QUICKLY. My first month on the board can now officially have a label....

The $1400 Cigar Binge From Hell!!!! :0

Yes... Yes all the ones on this board, all the so called _friends_ have all contributed to this madness!! :D I knew I was falling down a slippery slope when I joined this place.... but I think a better warning might be helpful. :sign:

Just to satisfy some curiousity, a few items from inside that insane number....

H.Upmann Monarch Tubo
Partagas Lusitanias
Padron Annivasary 1926s
Padron Annivasary 1964s
Climmax Beads (Its a cigar insurance policy!!)
$120 on 4 items from CBid
About $240 on assortments bought from local stores

None of that list comes from what got purchased on what will become known as the $540 "Smoked Tuesday".

One benefit that I see... This makes me glad Im a single man. If I did have a GF or wife, she would be LEAVING right about now! :D

Oh.. and for anybody who wants to change the title to $1500, I am about 35 bucks short... so just start another ISOM split. ;) You have 2 days... my first Padron order was on March 22nd.

---- I can see my future already after some sort of intervention ----

Hello. My Name Is Pete, and Im an Addict!

That's it! No more newbie sampler trades for you! :D

Hey, it seems like you picked up some AWESOME cigars though. As someone who wishes to help any brother who has a problem, I hereby offer to take those cigars off of your hands, and pay you the cash for them.

Not going to go for it?

You sure?

Thought so. :)

"they're mine! mine! all mine! go away!"

LMAO!!!! I agree completely. I cant take any more punishment. :sign:

Keep your chin up!.....

it only gets worse! :thumbs: :thumbs: :D

LilCigarDude.gif
~Monte

My name is cigarsarge. I am a cigaraholic. :p

We need to start a Cigars Anonamous.

Welcome to the club/meeting! :D All together now: "Hi, cigarsarge!"

Kryo, we're all here to tell you the impact your addiction has had on us. OK, who wants to go first? Remember, we're not here to blame, we're here to help you get some help. :D

When I did a budget report in Quicken on my cigar expenditures in my first year, I almost fainted! :0

Now my wife has figured out how to access this info, and I am now on a severely restricted cigar budget. As in, NONE! :(

This from the same woman who said (about my newest humi), "Wow, that's a nice piece of furniture. I'm really glad you got it!" (This was pre-Quicken investigation.)

Best of luck buddy! But I have to say, that 1400 got you the beginnings of an awesome collection! :thumbs:

psyktek said:
When I did a budget report in Quicken on my cigar expenditures in my first year, I almost fainted! :0

Now my wife has figured out how to access this info, and I am now on a severely restricted cigar budget. As in, NONE! :(
heh -- I don't even look, because I simply do not want to know. :)

My girlfriend also has no concept whatever of what cigars cost, and I hope it stays that way for a long time to come :)

Forgot to add...

I have one more box hopefully coming with my name on it. When the local shop finally recieves their Padron order (was placed 2 weeks ago) I have a 64' Anni on reserve. :thumbs: Might have to bypass the Exclusivo's though and go to Diplimatico or Imperials.

After that going to have to curb my spending for awhile. Have to pepare my pyro inventory for the 4th of July. ;)

Kryo said:
I have one more box hopefully coming with my name on it. When the local shop finally recieves their Padron order (was placed 2 weeks ago) I have a 64' Anni on reserve. :thumbs: Might have to bypass the Exclusivo's though and go to Diplimatico or Imperials.
mmmmmmmmm Imperials are my favorite size. Love the Exclusivos too.

you know brother, the only affective way to counteract any addiction is to face it head on and do something to counteract the need you believe is fulfilled by the addiction.

In that vein, I'd love to provide you with all the assistance I can - I think you'll find that if you send me a good portion of the collection you've over-indulged in, you may find that you are much closer to beating your addiction and you'll certainly be able to breathe easier, sleep better, and rest in the knowledge that you're on the road to recovery.

Seriously, my address is in my profile - it's up to you to take the first step. It's only after taking that all important first step that you'll be able to sense your impending freedom

WARNING: The previous was a blatant, no-holds-barred, outright MOOCH ATTEMPT!

:D

There all Mine I tell you!!!
Mine....
Mine!
--MINE--

Muhahahahahaha!!!!!!

Only worse eh?

Well, I went to the bar tonight with friends. Had a great burger for dinner (no more RAW onions! Ack they were strong, can still taste em), a few Brandies w/ coke, and smoked a RASS.

Oh gawd am I going to be not worth much in the morning. :D

Hey stop feeling guilty and just enjoy yourself brother, you only live once so live it to the fullest of your ability.
It's good to enjoy the finer things in life. :)