• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Oh God another one

What did the owner do? (read below for story)

• gave me a dumb loo and took the box back.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • was grateful and told me to keep the box and the 4 cigars.

• said she knew bout them and let me have em and I left perplexed.

• Thought I stole them and was returing them and called the police.

• Said thank you and grabbed the cigars, but gave me the box.

• Tried to sell them to me at a dicount.

• Was so surpised that she let me pick out any cigar I wanted.

• began talking in a forign tounge to her husband , who told me to go

• Return the cigars are you crazy>? I'm gonna smoke them!

• Total voters

mikedevilsfan

Went to the local "tabacco shop" today which has a walk in humidor. I asked the lady (she's pakastani) if I could have the empty box on the shelf, and she said she needed it to re-order, but I could have the two punch boxes on the floor.
So I got them and paid for my 2 cigars and left.
On the way home I opened them and in the small box there were 4 cigars in there!!

The poll question is what happened next?????
:lookup:
Michael

Just chaulk it up to 4 cigars you didn't have to pay for. Anyway, which ones were they. Might be worth mooching for.... :p

I voted for she offered you a discount. That sounds about right to me.

lucasbuck said:
I voted for she offered you a discount. That sounds about right to me.
That's odd. I also voted for this one, but only a single vote is registered. Hmmm. Maybe I hit the wrong button. I don't know. ???

She took the cigars and gave you the box without even a thank you. People don't care anymore. I recently had a similar thing happen at the PO. She gave me $5 extra change and I left. Drove back 5 miles to return it and she just took it. No thank you. Kiss my ass. nothing. Next time. She won't be so lucky.

I never keep something that doesn't belong to me. I always give back when there is a mistake. Maybe I should re-think my morals a little.

I hope this story has a happy ending.

SD

Someone pack up a box of Opus and VSG and mistakingly address them to me and see if they return... :sign:

OK people here's the Answer-

To all of you who voted: She took the cigars back, said thank you, but gave me the box
you were right!

To all of you who thought I theived them........ ???

I never take things that are not mine. One time a chick at a bank gave me and my wife 1000 dollars with an extra 1000 dollars stuck to it, and I could have taken it big-time, but didn't.

As far as re-thinking your morals SD- don't. Honor and integrity have nothing to do with getting a reward, or the person thanking you or anything. Keep with the integity thing.

Although it would have been a nice deal for her to say- "pick out 10 cigars!!!!" :sign: :sign: :sign:

Anyway it made for an interesting poll eh.

Speaking of which I laughed so hard when you guys said you would let a guy named "the mad cigar thief" in with refernces ! :D :thumbs:
Michael

well, my opinion,

she said you could have the boxes, implying boxes and all included, the paper, ceder, etc.

I think it was cool though at the bank you returned the extra bill though.

For your honesty, you will be gifted a cigar from my pass.
You will get the Churchill's S.F.S. cigar. It was a gift from JoeInvest, but as I got more than 2 of them, I would like to share my wealth.

:thumbs:

:lookup:
I also voted for this one, but only a single vote is registered. Hmmm. Maybe I hit the wrong button
Sorry about that Blair. That's my bad. I'm the one who hit the wrong button.
I like to hear the stories of honesty and integrity here though I must say it doesn't surprise me. I've always felt likeyou shouldn't keep what isn't rightfully yours and have had the favor returned many times. I'm starting to believe in karma :D