• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Oh how life changes

Glad to hear things are looking up for you Ben! :)

Man, having Peter Fonda as your Father in Law would be awesome. Congrats Ben.

Congrats Ben! Good to hear things are going well brother. Eh...what's up with the hair man? :laugh:

Congrats....I think.

Man, 3 1/2 years and getting married already.

No wonder my girlfriend's family hates me :sign:

Thanks guys I appreciate it. I'm currently at the 'rents house as my new place i moved in to 2 days ago flooded. All I can do at this point is laugh :thumbs:

Congrats Ben. Glad things are turning around for you (except for the minor issue of a flood).

BTW, she is way to hot for you! :sign:

Ken

Glad things are turning around Ben. Congrats on your upcoming marriage to the first of your stable of wives (you do live in Utah after all).

Congratulations, Ben, and I'm glad to hear things are turning around for you. :thumbs:

Thanks guys I appreciate it. I'm currently at the 'rents house as my new place i moved in to 2 days ago flooded. All I can do at this point is laugh :thumbs:

Well then, you can tell her parents that it's ok for her to stay there...you'll be wearing rubbers!

Congrats on everything! :thumbs:

Glad things are turning around Ben. Congrats on your upcoming marriage to the first of your stable of wives (you do live in Utah after all).
Of course Brent. I think Gary has a picture of my next one. I just know if I would click the link or not :whistling:

Congrats to young man!

You guys are getting married on our 28th wedding anniversary.
Here's hoping June 11th is as lucky for you as it is for me and my wife.

Congrats to young man!

You guys are getting married on our 28th wedding anniversary.
Here's hoping June 11th is as lucky for you as it is for me and my wife.
Thats great and congratulations. I can only hope it will be as lucky as yours!

Glad to hear you're on the up and up Ben!

What's her favorite smoke? ;)