• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Oh Jeff.....

Well Santa if they came by way of IL then they have arrived and loaded with lots of yummys too!!! Great smokes and looking forward to trying the coffee!! As you may or may not know I drink alot of coffee!!! Very well done and greatly apprecited!!! I wish you and yours a very happy holiday season!!!

Thanks Santa!!!

Lol, I would kill to try some cubans this christmas, but can't afford them as my rent up on my apartment due to the WTC tradgedy, guess thats what happens when you live in NYC. Hopefully Ill be getting some good vodka and some good port.

NYC? Damn we are almost neighbors!! Come on over during the week between xmas and new yrs and we can smoke all the cubans you want!!!

Who the Hell lives in Illinois? That's what I want to know. ;)

Now you folks in the northeast corner of the state know that us downstaters don't think of you all as part of Illinois. Chicago and it's suburbs are a state of their own. :)

Well Jeff Ive mailed you the port wine, right in time for the holidays so enjoy. I still havent got the package from you yet though, and I sent you an email about it but have not gotten a response from you.