• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Oh, so this how it's gonna be...

F'n gold idea. Should become a sticky if it becomes popular. Sheer genius.

Mephiston said:
If you infused the weapon with a Davidoff feal free to send it here first. :D
[snapback]177256[/snapback]​

Don't be weakening, there soldier - there will be plenty of Davidoff's, Opus', DCM's, and ISOM's when this war is over... :sign:

****NEWS FLASH**** ****IMPORTANT MESSAGE****

This just in...

I have been informed by reliable intelligence that the bomb which struck my house was actually sent a BOTL who owed me a favor!!! This has actually been a false alarm!!! My abode is in fact - SAFE!!! No newb has been successful in piercing my inpenetrable defenses!!! And it further appears "General" PreEmbargo is running for cover - as he should!!! :p

Which leaves us with the current situation... My bomb hs been launched and is speeding, via priority mail, to its intended target - a newbie of the lowest post count!!! Dead on target... Missile tracking tells me this Newb will be experiencing a devastating explosion within 36 hours!!! Look to the west, my friends, and behold the glow in the sky!!! :whistling:

CODED MESSAGE FOR AlexGTP and GTPHale: ixnay on ourya raveltay lansplay otay egasVay - oday otnay eavelay icagoChay!!! :0

We now return you to regular programming... :whistling:

ggiese, be warned, our top cryptologists have been working through the night to crack your code to Alex. We are close to a solution and fully expect to to warn our operatives in your target area in time to thwart your dasterdly deed!

ggiese said:
****NEWS FLASH**** ****IMPORTANT MESSAGE****

This just in...

I have been informed by reliable intelligence that the bomb which struck my house was actually sent a BOTL who owed me a favor!!! This has actually been a false alarm!!! My abode is in fact - SAFE!!! No newb has been successful in piercing my inpenetrable defenses!!! And it further appears "General" PreEmbargo is running for cover - as he should!!! :p

Which leaves us with the current situation... My bomb hs been launched and is speeding, via priority mail, to its intended target - a newbie of the lowest post count!!! Dead on target... Missile tracking tells me this Newb will be experiencing a devastating explosion within 36 hours!!! Look to the west, my friends, and behold the glow in the sky!!! :whistling:

CODED MESSAGE FOR AlexGTP and GTPHale: ixnay on ourya raveltay lansplay otay egasVay - oday otnay eavelay icagoChay!!! :0

We now return you to regular programming... :whistling:
[snapback]177319[/snapback]​

preembargo said:
ggiese, be warned, our top cryptologists have been working through the night to crack your code to Alex. We are close to a solution and fully expect to to warn our operatives in your target area in time to thwart your dasterdly deed!

[snapback]177351[/snapback]​

Warn everyone west of the Mississippi - they're going to need to take cover ;)

Darn spooks, they were telling me you were aiming at Nova Scotia!

ggiese said:
preembargo said:

[snapback]177351[/snapback]​

Warn everyone west of the Mississippi - they're going to need to take cover ;)
[snapback]177381[/snapback]​

Second newbie has now been targeted... Missile coordinates locked in... Target acquired... WE HAVE A LAUNCH!!!!

(This time - there is an explanation enclosed in the box....)

This puppy is going to hit the land of Wasatch (nice cans!!!) - where the city is a park - where BY couldn't walk any further - and where lakes don't have fresh water!!! Sing and pray all you want, there will be unavoidable devastation!!! :laugh: :laugh:

I just hope you're up for it, newbie!!! We shall see....

OH NO :0 I will be working through the night strengthening my mailbox and building shelter I'm getting started now got to go.

OH NO I will be working through the night strengthening my mailbox and building shelter I'm getting started now got to go.

Oh - so we have one who suspects they are going to be hit... Hmmmmm - I guess my hints were too obvious....

That leaves one errant bomb to a person who is absolutely unsuspecting of attack...

I have my agents traveling as we speak to inform the unsuspecting soul of the devastation that awaits him... We shall see - yes, we shall see...

"General" Prembargo - be prepared for utter defeat!!!

I am awaiting the arrival of a shipment of smokes which, by all estimates, will be pale in comparison to some of the newb bombs being sent out. Contest smokes, my friend - contest smokes... Which means I will be assembling a third "hot potato" bomb to launch in the not to distant future.

If there are FOG's out there who would like me to target a specific newb in need of a thrashing, please PM me so I can lock in coordinates... I think we need to act in coordination in this matters.

GG out!!!

This sounds like a fun game, especially the thought of blowing away some FOG with a couple high quality sticks.

They think they so smart. We'll see.

(insert that evil laugh from the movie Real Genius)

If I may suggest, perhaps we need to somehow name the packages in these anonymous threads. Maybe a logo or a keyword or something, so that if someone receives it they know where to go look.

Other than that, I have a question: I've seen several people that say there address is in their profile, but when I look at their profile I don't see an address (maybe a city or something, but no actual address). Is there an FAQ that would help me understand this system? How do you know where to send things?

Thanks,

KevPriest

Matty_Vegas said:
I wish I would not have posted so much
[snapback]177814[/snapback]​

Oh, what could you possibly mean, Matty? ??? Something wrong? :whistling:

my life is over...my insurance will not cover the damage that has been done to my poor mailbox...
My dog is missing...
my beautiful girlfriend left me, becuase she has no where to get her monthly Vogue subscription.
my truck is broke
the battery in my hygrometer needs to be replaced
My life has become a Conway Twitty song becuase SOME DASTARDLY FOG has ruined what was once My beautiful home...
I think I need to work on my Karma....I will Reload said package...put my personal Take on it AND FIRE A VOLLEY OF THE LIKES WHAT HAS NOT BEEN SEEN SINCE...well...not sure...

Some folks have added the address so it shows up under their name on their posts, most others you'll have to click on their name, which brings up the profile, where the address and perhaps tastes and preferences are listed in the comments section.

kevpriest said:
If I may suggest, perhaps we need to somehow name the packages in these anonymous threads. Maybe a logo or a keyword or something, so that if someone receives it they know where to go look.

Other than that, I have a question: I've seen several people that say there address is in their profile, but when I look at their profile I don't see an address (maybe a city or something, but no actual address). Is there an FAQ that would help me understand this system? How do you know where to send things?

Thanks,

KevPriest
[snapback]177773[/snapback]​

Matty_Vegas said:
my life is over...my insurance will not cover the damage that has been done to my poor mailbox...
My dog is missing...
my beautiful girlfriend left me, becuase she has no where to get her monthly Vogue subscription.
my truck is broke
My life has become a Conway Twitty song becuase SOME DASTARDLY FOG has ruined what was once My beautiful home...
I think I need to work on my Karma....I will Reload said package...put my personal Take on it AND FIRE A VOLLEY OF THE LIKES WHAT HAS NOT BEEN SEEN SINCE...well...not sure...
[snapback]177905[/snapback]​

Well, well, well - the first of two bombs has successfully made it to its target - EXCELLENT

gallery.jpg

Now, Matty - whatcha gonna do?? Are you going to let the other CP members kick you around like that?? Damage your house, drive your girlfriend away??? :laugh: :laugh:

Now - the next one should be hitting VERY soon!!! ???

And there will be a THIRD launch here very shortly - stay tuned!!! :whistling:

Hell and brimstone shall fallith from the sky with great vengance and furiious anger to the one who shall invoke my rath

and I hope the like scotch

pm and tracking info in the morning...must launch salvo at night

Matty_Vegas said:
My dog is missing...
my truck is broke
[snapback]177905[/snapback]​

I was wondering what that bright flash and mushroom cloud was! Thought Yucca Mountain was going up in smoke. Great play, George. BTW, Matty, I think I saw your dog off of Rampart with some dazed and terrified looking woman.

Gregor