• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Oh What a Deal!

PuroEsq

The Member Formerly Known as "JAEwing"
If you have a couple bucks sitting around after winning the latest C-Bid auctions I suggest you get one of these:

Ashtray

I ordered 10 so I can put them in with a couple of bombs I am putting together!

Outstanding catch... perhaps I'll pick up a dozen or so for Christmas gifts. ;)

I had to look at the sales price 4 or 5 times to make sure I was seeing that correctly. Holy cashola!!

If you have a couple bucks sitting around after winning the latest C-Bid auctions I suggest you get one of these:

Ashtray

I ordered 10 so I can put them in with a couple of bombs I am putting together!
i wanna be the recepient of that bomb please :laugh:

At CigarFest III, Drew Estates "donated" a $1000 lighter :0

It would be a good companion for the ashtray! :laugh:

It fits in the console slot on the $1,200,000, 1,000HP Bugatti auto.

the worst part is Bugatti was sold to a french company a few years back, and for that price, the ashtray better fit in the car.

the worst part is Bugatti was sold to a french company a few years back, and for that price, the ashtray better fit in the car.
If I'm not mistaken, Bugatti is now owned by Volkswagen and the Veyron, even at $1.2 million, is sold at a loss. It was produced merely as a show-off piece of engineering by VW.

That thing better give me a blow job while I'm smoking my cigar for that price.

LMFAO! :laugh:

Does anyone know the best way to clean soda off of an LCD Flat Panel Monitor and a wireless keyboard? ???

Nothing suprises me anymore. I know a guy that bought a $1000 stroller for his kid.

Hey, now, lay off the thousand dollar strollers! There's no price on peace in the home.