• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

OH Yeah, Just put down a deposit on a black walnut THC Aristocrat Cabi

Had to sell two of my kids to do it but I got it done.

Bob is very friendly and easy to work with.
Rather than have it shipped....he said I could pick it up in person and have a little tour of his shop.

Now......the seemingly impossible job of waiting.

Are we there yet?

If you don't mind me asking, how much of a deposit did you have to put down? I am looking into purchasing a humidor from aristocrat in the near future.

He makes some very nice humidors. I would love to have one but I would have to live in it if I bought one.. :laugh:

Very nice! I love that finish too. Did you get the standard Aristocrat or a larger/smaller size?

Congrats on the Staebell. I've posted pics of mine several times and I absolutely love the thing. A solid investment you just don't have to fiddle with or worry about.

If you don't mind me asking, how much of a deposit did you have to put down? I am looking into purchasing a humidor from aristocrat in the near future.
Bob's standard terms (as I recall) are half up front, half on delivery.

Cheers - B.B.S.

Congrats on the Staebell. I've posted pics of mine several times and I absolutely love the thing. A solid investment you just don't have to fiddle with or worry about.

Bob's standard terms (as I recall) are half up front, half on delivery.

Cheers - B.B.S.

Thanks for the heads up. I have a month or so to come up with a good story to get my wife to buy off on the idea :laugh:

Very nice! I love that finish too. Did you get the standard Aristocrat or a larger/smaller size?

I got the standard DX cabinet but I had him make it enough taller (+3 1/4")to accomodate an accessory drawer at the very top.

So from the top down it will have:

Accessory drawer
Loose cigar drawer (part of THC environment)
Door

Then behind the door it will have a full extension pull out drawer for loose cigars and a full extension pull out shelf.

It will basically look like this but with another drawer at the top and it will be Black Walnut.

aristDX-THC%20026-208.jpg

I agonized for the longest time about spending the money and in the end I asked myself two questions.

1. Am I going to keep and smoke fine cigars or am I not?
2. Am I willing/able to keep the room they're in at 68-70 degrees.

In the end it just made sense since I'm not creative enough to come up with some of the solutions that some of you guys have.

Nice! I've been meaning to make it down there to check out his place....after all, I'm not THAT far away.

Congrats on the new humi! :thumbs: