• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ohhh me...

Rather have some elephant... ;)

nice job running on that Duke powerhouse. :rolleyes:

I kinda thought I might be hearing from you! :laugh: I cannot wait for the game this weekend, although, given our previous track record, I am a little concerned. ;) I will not say anything more than I am excited about the game....for now! :D :thumbs:

GO HOGS!!!

Brandon

Rather have some elephant... ;)

nice job running on that Duke powerhouse. :rolleyes:
LOL Smarty pants ;-) I cannot help who they play but we will be doing Penn State again next year and likely Duke again year after next :rolleyes:

I kinda thought I might be hearing from you! :laugh: I cannot wait for the game this weekend, although, given our previous track record, I am a little concerned. ;) I will not say anything more than I am excited about the game....for now! :D :thumbs:

GO HOGS!!!

Brandon

As am I Sir! There is cause for concern on our end as well and after yesterday Ole St. Nick was NOT happy...I expect at this moment is preparing to rip some butts in practice this week. Poor boys...

Dang I hate there were no bets for this one... this would have been an awesome game to bet!! I guess it's all good til 2:30 CST lol

It hurt, it hurt really bad. We owned that first half like you were nothing....and then we fell apart. At one point hojadepuro may or may not have thrown his hat across the room.

This win was UGLY! However, I love it they come back and win it like that! And dominating possession of the ball for 11:25 in the 4th helped too! And Auburn is getting CLOBBERED right now...I like it ;-) I feel that all of Alabama's asses will be smaller after Nick chews on them this week.

This win was UGLY! However, I love it they come back and win it like that! And dominating possession of the ball for 11:25 in the 4th helped too! And Auburn is getting CLOBBERED right now...I like it ;-) I feel that all of Alabama's asses will be smaller after Nick chews on them this week.

Once again, happy to disappoint ya, Melly. War Damn Eagle!

Once again, happy to disappoint ya, Melly. War Damn Eagle!

I know Mr. Holmes *sigh* I can only take pleasure in that they will go down at least once this season ;-)

How about them Phillies? :)

I'd like to see Stanford play Bama.