• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ohio Herf Part Duex

jbfurdog

Ohio members,

Do you want to try and get together this summer? This time lets make it more centralized. As much as I liked Havana House in Akron, some members might have felt the drive was too long (minus Nate).

That's what you get for living in the middle of nowhere...a two plus hour drive to just about anything. I'm in if we can find a date that isn't too soon.

I'm in. Let me know when we get dates so I can remarried my schedule

Where is everyone coming from? If it was held somewhere near northwest Ohio we could almost make it a tri state herf (Michigan, Indiana, and Ohio).

I'm coming from the nearest SouthWest airport, if it works out. Then driving back to mid-michigan.

Where is everyone coming from? If it was held somewhere near northwest Ohio we could almost make it a tri state herf (Michigan, Indiana, and Ohio).

Milford - which is about 2:00 on the Donald H. Rolf Circle Freeway (B.K.A. I 2-75).

I'm not sure what is in the dead zone between Cincy and Toledo. Is there any interest from anyone in Michigan or Indiana? Columbus seems to be the most centrally located area and there is plenty to do though I know we stumbled finding a suitable place to meet there. I'm willing to make the trip to NW Ohio.

If it's within a couple hour drive of SW Michigan (St.Joe) I'd be down for making the trip.

For me, it will depend on the date and how far away the location is.

Guys, I'm neck deep in a telephony project at work so its hard for me to find time to try and arrange things. Would anyone else be willing to make some calls and gather details?

I'll start working on it. I'll look for a place in the western side of the state as well as something more central. Kinda just depends on who wants to come and from where.

Would anyone be opposed to a location that isn't a B&M? I'm thinking a smoke friendly bar or park venue. Just something to consider but if the weather is right, it could be nice.

Date will be the deciding factor for me. Doesn't have to be a B&M as long as they are cigar friendly.

Well, maybe a good start would be to ask what date does everyone have in mind that works best for them? There didn't seem to be too much interest from Indiana, so I think centralized Ohio might work best.

You guys can decide. If it slides into my travel easily, I'd like to make it again, though.