• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ohio HERF

Sorry, I've been a bit disconnected from the world the last week and am dealing with some things at home now. Hopefully I can put more effort into getting this together later this week.

Let's do March 19 at House of Cigars (Huntley Rd) in Columbus. 1pm until we are done!

I don't have any preference on which B&M at this point and whoever can comfortably seat us in front of basketball will be my only concern.

Stu, any help you can provide with people herding will be greatly appreciated. I'll change the original post to summarize this info.

Ok, after a long few weeks I can dedicate some time to putting this together again. I'm just wondering, who's in for this?

If the day and time work for more than me and Willie56, I'd like to call House of Cigars to make sure they can accommodate us. Even if it's a maybe, it would be good to know.

I look forward to meeting you guys. Go Buckeyes!!!!!

So far I am up for it but I am trying to nail down my son's lacrosse schedule before I commit to the time. The date isn't as much of a problem as the time. I am likely going to be assistant coach for the team so there is more to it than just saying that I will be gone.

Ok, after a long few weeks I can dedicate some time to putting this together again. I'm just wondering, who's in for this?

If the day and time work for more than me and Willie56, I'd like to call House of Cigars to make sure they can accommodate us. Even if it's a maybe, it would be good to know.

I look forward to meeting you guys. Go Buckeyes!!!!!

Actually, put me down as a maybe. I am starting a new job soon and it will involve me traveling back and forth from Akron to Indianapolis a lot. I am hoping to time one of my trips on the day of the HERF.

We have 2 who can make it (+1 spouse) and 2 maybe's right now. Maybe we should postpone this to a later date when more can make it?

We can reschedule this for a later date when more people can make it. Hope you guys have a good weekend

Any hopes of getting this started up again? At least get people's opinions on a good date a few months down the road so we can set aside the time. When I used to frequent the board there were only two or three of us Ohioans, and it wouldn't have been much of a herf, but now it looks like with some planning we could really do it up. I'd be more than happy to help plan and make arrangements if you all would like to get something together. As nazi as this state is about smoking we can still find some place where we can really make it fun.