• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

OI! From a newbie!

Oi mates. Brett here, from Australia. Any other Aussies part of this group? Looks like a great place and I just wanted to introduce myself. Been smoking cigars for about 8 years now and love all kinds. Glad I found this place and looking forward to hanging out here whenever I can.

Welcome aboard there Matey! Get it? Mate-y? :p

Enjoy your stay - you're gonna love it here.

Dave ;)

Welcome, enjoy the site. It's funny, I found myself reading your post in my best Australian accent :D

Welcome! You wouldn't drive one of those Truck-trains they have down there would you? Saw one once and it was damn impressive!

Welcome mate!!
Any other Aussies part of this group?
Sorry but nope :( We had one guy (member name "drxcm") from New Zealand who was only around for a few months but he's no longer active.

How's your winter going? :sign: You'll be laughing at the rest of us in February :p

I like your "Mack" sig tag, my brother has a 1954 B Model dump truck ;) that's sittin' in my yard right now :0

Don't mind CC. he's the Connecticut version of poor white trash. Hasn't worked in years and drives a Jag. :0 :0 :0

Back