• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

OI! From a newbie!

Down Under Trucker

Oi mates. Brett here, from Australia. Any other Aussies part of this group? Looks like a great place and I just wanted to introduce myself. Been smoking cigars for about 8 years now and love all kinds. Glad I found this place and looking forward to hanging out here whenever I can.

Welcome aboard there Matey! Get it? Mate-y? :p

Enjoy your stay - you're gonna love it here.

Dave ;)

Welcome, enjoy the site. It's funny, I found myself reading your post in my best Australian accent :D

bfreebern said:
Welcome, enjoy the site. It's funny, I found myself reading your post in my best Australian accent :D
No worries. I often find myself doing the same thing with others' posts. :sign:

Welcome to CP fellow botl (Brother Of The Leaf). :)
Great place, great bunch of guys.

Welcome to CP! :thumbs: Any chance that we might find a 'roo in a pass? :p :sign:

Welcome! You wouldn't drive one of those Truck-trains they have down there would you? Saw one once and it was damn impressive!

Welcome home Brett, glad to see ya made it!

John V. Detroit Michigan

Welcome mate!!
Any other Aussies part of this group?
Sorry but nope :( We had one guy (member name "drxcm") from New Zealand who was only around for a few months but he's no longer active.

How's your winter going? :sign: You'll be laughing at the rest of us in February :p

I like your "Mack" sig tag, my brother has a 1954 B Model dump truck ;) that's sittin' in my yard right now :0

Don't mind CC. he's the Connecticut version of poor white trash. Hasn't worked in years and drives a Jag. :0 :0 :0