• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

OK, I'll start soe conversation

In cigar etiquette do I take the cigar band off before smoking?

What is the difference between "Strong" and "Full-Bodied"?

Should you ash your cigars often?

What is a ring guage?

What is "ISOM"?

You ever been in a cockpit before?

You ever seen a grown man naked?

Have you ever been to a Turkish prison?

1-a) Yes, in Belize, I sat co-pilot next to a blazingly hot Aussie ex-pat in a three seater plane that weighed less than my car as we took private flights over the rainforest up to Lamanai mayan ruins.
1-b) If you are refering to the cock-pit, that seedy NYC leather bar, no, i told you a dozen times, you are the only guy that's ever happened with.

2) See 1-b.

3) See 1-b.

Was this your pilot?
otto.jpg

You ever been in a cockpit before?

You ever seen a grown man naked?

Have you ever been to a Turkish prison?

1-a) Yes, in Belize, I sat co-pilot next to a blazingly hot Aussie ex-pat in a three seater plane that weighed less than my car as we took private flights over the rainforest up to Lamanai mayan ruins.
1-b) If you are refering to the cock-pit, that seedy NYC leather bar, no, i told you a dozen times, you are the only guy that's ever happened with.

2) See 1-b.

3) See 1-b.

Was this your pilot?
otto.jpg

Dude - go back and fix your garage - before the house gets hit!

In cigar etiquette do I take the cigar band off before smoking?

What is the difference between "Strong" and "Full-Bodied"?

Should you ash your cigars often?

What is a ring guage?

What is "ISOM"?

1) Only if you want to stain your pretty white gloves.
2) Bend over and I'll show you.
3) Every time you smoke one!
4) It's a way to judge one's worth or value tot he community....ooops wrong board.
5) Imported Samples Of Maduro. All non-native Maduro cigars are considered ISOMs.

Can I just use some of that "animal safe" AnitFreeze instead of beads to control my humidity. I am sure that it won't hurt my cigars if it is "animal safe". :sign:

Dude - go back and fix your garage - before the house gets hit!

I will as soon as things cool down a bit. What is the half-life of Plutonium-239 anyway?

Josh - an answer please!

Sorry! Work interupted for a second. 24,110 years, accoring to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plutonium

Can I just use some of that "animal safe" AnitFreeze instead of beads to control my humidity. I am sure that it won't hurt my cigars if it is "animal safe". :sign:

That's correct. It will not hurt your cigars. If anyone or anything attempts to SMOKE those cigars, however, it will hurt THEM.

That's correct. It will not hurt your cigars. If anyone or anything attempts to SMOKE those cigars, however, it will hurt THEM.

So, that is what happend to what's his name. :whistling:

Why do you smoke cigars? Aren't you just burning up money?

what is the average wind speed of an unladen swallow?

Could God cook a burrito so hot, that he couldn't eat it?

What color would a smurf turn if he was choking?

Do chickens have lips?

What is nothing?

Where do socks go when they don't come out of the dryer?

When is the Mojito Herf? Should I wear rubber shoes? Would your dog like some peelings from my birch trees?

1) Good point. I quit. that'll give me more time to post.
2) A tree swallow? Norther ROugh Windged? Barn? CLiff? Come on man, I'll play your stupid Q&A game, but I'll need you to meet me halfway with some specificity.
3) No, she could not. Of the set of perfections, cooking is less important than having an infinite pain tolerance. I mean, come on, who ever heard of a super-hero whose power is cooking really hot things? But not burning the roof of one's mouth....now that's what I call a diety.

What color would a smurf turn if he was choking?

Do chickens have lips?

What is nothing?

Where do socks go when they don't come out of the dryer?

Oh, fun, more

1) Smurfs turn all smurfy when they choke.
2) No.
3) The absence of everything
4) A parallel universe, in which Shroedingers cat is always dead...

When is the Mojito Herf? Should I wear rubber shoes? Would your dog like some peelings from my birch trees?

1) TBD
2) Only if you need a place to put the sheep's hind legs
3) No thank you.

wow smokelaw1 i think ya need to leave the office early and go have a smoke.

wow smokelaw1 i think ya need to leave the office early and go have a smoke.

Good thinking. I am leaving in 9 minutes to o have a drink and an SLR A.

Please, no more questions. My fingers are tired, and I have had to pee since I started this stupid thread.
Did I pass AVB in post-count yet?

Good for you.
I hope this thread was as entertaining for everyone else as it was for me, as it made the friday before a holiday weekend bearable. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go drink some vodka.

have a great weekend everybody, and a happy 4th if you are lucky enough to be out on monday.