• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

OK, I'm New

ts8586

It was suggested that I introduce myself, so I will.

My real name is Tony, I'm from the metro-Detroit area. Uhhh....
I like progressive rock, playing drums, cigars (I'm un-retiring
from the world of smoking cigars!), and most sports. I'm married,
3 kids, work in computers, have a slowly receding hair line and
a slowly expanding waste line. Sorry ladies, like I said, I'm
married!

Seriously, this looks like a friendly enough site with some
knowledgable folks. Wouldn't it be ironic if I spelled
knowledgable wrong? I'll look it up later.

Have a good day, everyone!

Welcome to our humble little spec on the internet. I imagine you'll enjoy your stay.

Wouldn't it be ironic if I spelled knowledgable wrong?

Well, you were pretty close. I'd let it slide. :D

Greetings :D

Sounds like you have the middle age syndrome also. :sign: It must be catching.

Howdy Tony and like I said before, welcome from Sunny Central Florida. There are a great bunch of guys here, sit back, fire up one of your favorite ceegars and get to postin'..... :) :thumbs: :)

stogieman said:
Howdy Tony and like I said before, welcome from Sunny Central Florida. There are a great bunch of guys here, sit back, fire up one of your favorite ceegars and get to postin'..... :) :thumbs: :)
Thanks everyone. Central Florida, eh? I'm gonna be jealous of you in a few months!

Welcome to CP...you'll gain a lot of valuable information here...this is the cream of the crop of the cigar forums.

-P-

Hey there Tony, welcome to CP. Pull up a chair and make yourself comfy!
Dave ;)

Hey Tony, Welcome.
I posted in on your Paypal question before reading your new intro.
I also am from Detroit, Roseville area.

Like you, I also play the drums. I play conga's and bongo's as part of our praise band at church, and I fill in on set when our regular guy cant make it.

Feel free to pm me if you need help with anything here. These guys are really the best group of friends on the net.

I have a few friends here that like to get together about once a week or so to have a stogie and a brew or two.

John V