• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

OK, which one of you is responsible?!?

psyktek

Frugal Old Fart!
Somebody who's name I don't recognize just blew up my mailbox with a small, but precise bomb!! A very nice fiver of some of my favs showed up today.

Seriously, a big thanks to Mr. Niemann (whoever that is) for making my day a little more pleasant! :thumbs:

I know who it is :p - He's the reason I found and fell in love with love Sharks ;)

Looks like you have to do a little work now to retaliate. :rolleyes:

If the address on the box is right, he better be hiring a contractor!!! :sign: :sign: :sign:

And he better have that contractor ready to go sometime next week.......

Mmmwahahahahahaha............................................... :laugh: :laugh:

GolfGar :thumbs:

One fine BOTL but isn't he a Cardinal fan? :0 :laugh:

C'mon Larry, where's my "astro" cartoon? :laugh:
Damn Cardinals won AGAIN today :(

Well, wasn't exactly a bomb, but the winnings on the guess post contest. No need for retaliation.

CC, I guess I should be rooting for the Astros to win the wild card. That would be ok since I certainly do not want to have the Cubs there. The other options for the Wild Card seem much less benign than the Astros.

tn_006_jpg.jpg
tn_006_jpg.jpg

cardslogo.jpg

Geez, Larry, I forgot all about that contest!! (Goes to show how often I win things around here. :laugh: ) OK, you're forgiven.....for now..... :thumbs: