• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

OK who's the prankster?

RoguePuffer

I just recived a small package in the mail with no return address...

Inside was a note that said BOOM!

And a 5 count box of Swisher Sweet Perfectos

THATS FRIGGIN FUNNY!!!!!!!!! and yes I will smoke them! I think I will pare them with either some pabst blue ribbon or a nice 40oz!

To whom ever it was that sent them, thank you and you made my day, I almost fell out of my chair laughing...

Ha! That is a pretty good one, nice play mystery member.

Maybe there is a part two coming so be prepared!

I think it would be wonderful if you tried one and posted a review. Would anyone else on here like to see a review?

Definitely! Perhaps something reminiscent of the White Owl reviews of time past. :)

I just recived a small package in the mail with no return address...

Inside was a note that said BOOM!

And a 5 count box of Swisher Sweet Perfectos

THATS FRIGGIN FUNNY!!!!!!!!! and yes I will smoke them! I think I will pare them with either some pabst blue ribbon or a nice 40oz!

To whom ever it was that sent them, thank you and you made my day, I almost fell out of my chair laughing...

OMG that is too funny :laugh: :laugh:

I think it would be wonderful if you tried one and posted a review. Would anyone else on here like to see a review?

A review, I dont know? should I let them age? mabey sit in my ziploc humi smoke one right away, take notes, then one after sitting for a day, then two days then three day, and finaly a good long two week aging and then write the review?

give me your thoughts, I want to get this right!

I see potential for brilliant satire in you RougePuffer.

Yes but you need a good drink to pair those with... might I suggest you try:
1. Thunderbird
2. Night Train
3. MD 20/20 Grape... Mad dog
4. Old English 40 with vintage brown paper bag
5. Boone's Farm Strawberry Hill

Please remember to let the Thunderbird, Night Train, MD 20/20, and Boone's "breathe" properly before drinking from the bottle....otherwise you lose the Bouquet and flavor that bursts forth!
biggrin.gif

1. Thunderbird
2. Night Train

Hey, hey, hey......don't be talking bad about Boone's Farm!!! My wife LOVES that stuff. And I love that she loves it, considering the fact that it costs like 2 dollars a bottle. It beats her obsession with Eiswein. That stuff is pretty pricey, but SO good. We got hooked on it while we were stationed in Germany.

I see potential for brilliant satire in you RougePuffer.

1. Thunderbird
2. Night Train

Please remember to let the Thunderbird, Night Train, MD 20/20, and Boone's "breathe" properly before drinking from the bottle....otherwise you lose the Bouquet and flavor that bursts forth!
biggrin.gif

Eh go all the way and just pair it with straight buttermilk.

One day a friend told me that Fine Wines don't come with screw tops or in Boxes. Man he hurt my feelings :(

One day a friend told me that Fine Wines don't come with screw tops or in Boxes. Man he hurt my feelings :(

Actually my brother the wine and liquor salesman told me that some better vineyards are starting to use screw tops. The cork is just the traditional way to close a bottle but it doesn't actually do anything for the wine. In fact if the cork is infected with cork taint it will ruin the wine.

My link

Edited for grammar.

Maybe "fine" wines don't, but I've found a few wines in boxes and screw tops that taste pretty good. Taste is subjective anyway.

You know the transient behind the liquor store (wino willy) suggested that I pair it with a fine 40oz bottle for Camo XXXXX Malt Liquor. Now I was originaly thinking beer, but a Liquor!!! that sounds like a fantastic idea!

While the TB, boones, md2020 and other suggestions sound great, Willy made a point that the Swisher Sweets are already sweet and pairing them with a fine malted fruit wine might be too sweet on the palet. I think Willy might just have some insight there. Willy also suggested that if I want to get the real feel of a swisher that I smoke one half way down then toss it in the weeds for a week, retrive it after a week and it will have a whole new complexity to it. Willy said it is the only true way to enjoy a cigar the caliber of a swisher.