• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

OK who's the prankster?

I think it would be wonderful if you tried one and posted a review. Would anyone else on here like to see a review?

A review, I dont know? should I let them age? mabey sit in my ziploc humi smoke one right away, take notes, then one after sitting for a day, then two days then three day, and finaly a good long two week aging and then write the review?

give me your thoughts, I want to get this right!

A review! I dont know? Should I let them age? Maybe sit in my ziploc humi, smoke one right away, take notes, then one after sitting for a day, then two days, then three days, and finally a good long two week aging and then write the review?

Give me your thoughts. I want to get this right!

Fixed
(Please watch your grammar, syntax, punctuation, and capitalization when posting on CP. Thanks!)

I think it would be wonderful if you tried one and posted a review. Would anyone else on here like to see a review?
A review, I dont know? should I let them age? mabey sit in my ziploc humi smoke one right away, take notes, then one after sitting for a day, then two days then three day, and finaly a good long two week aging and then write the review? give me your thoughts, I want to get this right!
A review! I dont know? Should I let them age? Maybe sit in my ziploc humi, smoke one right away, take notes, then one after sitting for a day, then two days, then three days, and finally a good long two week aging and then write the review? Give me your thoughts. I want to get this right! Fixed (Please watch your grammar, syntax, punctuation, and capitalization when posting on CP. Thanks!)
<BR><BR>Are we being graded???

Are we being graded???

Yes, but not on the grammar per se. The grade is on the reading of the Newbie Guide.

Thanks Tom...the response above just surprised me after seeing all the improper grammar, language and punctuation that goes on UNcorrected in most of these threads. It just made me wonder why this one particular post was singled out.

Sorry for the threadjack.

Rob

For the most part, the guys on CP are not nit-picky, correcting every little mistake and error. This isn't English class. However, constant misspelling, not using the shift key, missing punctuation, makes posts difficult to read and frowned upon.