• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Okay Boys and Girls...I'm trying to dive back in!

slevy007

The Broke Smoker & 2006 Ash Standing Champion!
Hey guys,

It feels like ages since I was checking CP more than 10 times a day...lol.
Ive been busy like a lunatic with school... so don't think I just forgot about you guys.
I got one more year left with school... HOPEFULLY, I will finally have time to get back into the swing of things here....

I know, I know.. I said this almost a year ago, then my 3rd year wound up sucking hard.. :angry:
So hopefully fourth year is a charm.
I have been trying to smoke as much as I can lately...LOL At this point, I dont know crap about smokes... nothing like I used to.... all my questions go straight to Rob300C..lol :laugh:

So, Ill be around NYC/Westchester/LI this summer, then I come back to Buffalo for one more year (God willing) in August. So SURE hope I can HERF it up with boys while im down there....

slevy007
Steve

Hey guys,

It feels like ages since I was checking CP more than 10 times a day...lol.
Ive been busy like a lunatic with school... so don't think I just forgot about you guys.
I got one more year left with school... HOPEFULLY, I will finally have time to get back into the swing of things here....

I know, I know.. I said this almost a year ago, then my 3rd year wound up sucking hard.. :angry:
So hopefully fourth year is a charm.
I have been trying to smoke as much as I can lately...LOL At this point, I dont know crap about smokes... nothing like I used to.... all my questions go straight to Rob300C..lol :laugh:

So, Ill be around NYC/Westchester/LI this summer, then I come back to Buffalo for one more year (God willing) in August. So SURE hope I can HERF it up with boys while im down there....

slevy007
Steve

What's wrong with Buffalo!? :p

What school are you going to here?

Nothings wrong with Buff.. I kinda like it here. Just not a huge legion of cp'ers around tho.

I'm going to UB south campus.. you around buffalo?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Nothings wrong with Buff.. I kinda like it here. Just not a huge legion of cp'ers around tho.

Yeah, I have noticed there isn't many at all. In fact besides you and me, I think there maybe one or two more.

I live about 10 blocks from Delaware park, in the North Buffalo/Black Rock area.

Yeah, I have noticed there isn't many at all. In fact besides you and me, I think there maybe one or two more.

I live about 10 blocks from Delaware park, in the North Buffalo/Black Rock area.

Oddly enough...I attended Canisius College back in the 90s not far from where you live (Delaware Park) and just down the Street from UB South Campus. Acutally had a job at the Tops across from South Campus for awhile. Used to run through Delware Park everyday for PT.

Small world.

Im over in Cheektowaga... we should herf it up.. i need a smoking buddy up here, lol :D
Steve

Welcome Back!

Enjoy the Ride!

Thanks Gary