• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Old cigar aficionado magazines

Marlee1119

I have the premier issue of cigar aficionado and 9 or 10 subsequent issue thru 1996. I am moving and looking to get rid of these as I have no need for them anymore. All issues are in good used condition. If anybody is interested please feel free to respond with an offer and I will provide more info on the issues I have. Feel free to email me also at jonathan.langenfeld@yahoo.com..

Marlee1119 said:
I have the premier issue of cigar aficionado and 9 or 10 subsequent issue thru 1996. I am moving and looking to get rid of these as I have no need for them anymore. All issues are in good used condition. If anybody is interested please feel free to respond with an offer and I will provide more info on the issues I have. Feel free to email me also at jonathan.langenfeld@yahoo.com..

That's not how it works here....you joining up just to sell your sh*t for profit.

The most basic rule (had you taken the time to read ANY of them) of Cigar Pass is that you have to be a member in good standing, for a certain length of time, before being allowed to peddle your cigar related items. Your first post is an obvious attempt to circumvent that rule.

Add to that the fact that you're looking for the 'highest bidder' for your magazines....that's ANOTHER egregious rule violation of CP's doctrine based on the cigar smoking brotherhood. See if you can find it before responding as none of here are going to do your legwork. 

There are plenty of other cigar related websites that will allow you to hawk your trash to the highest bidder, but Cigar Pass is not one of them. A member here would have given the magazines away and sent some cigars along with them. That's what a true BOTL would have done.. 

Nice knowing you.

Marlee1119 said:

Hi Jonathan Langenfeld! Contact member Rod  with your best price - he is an avid collector of all tobacco collectibles, and I know he was in search of the premier issue of CA! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: Make sure you tell him MMM referred you - thanks!

I just came across this site n thought it would b a good place to try n get rid of them..didn't mean to step on any toes or upset people..so relax guy..no I didn't read any of the rules..it was a general discussion area so I figured I would try here first and see if anybody had any thoughts..so excuse me..n yeah I am looking for the best price on them bc I know that some of them are worth money..if u have a website that I would b able to sell these without being b!!!!!!d at about posting it I would be very appreciative..u know as well as I do these magazines are not trash..don't worry about the info on the sites I'll find them myself..so have a good day n go f**k urself

Marlee1119 said:
I just came across this site n thought it would b a good place to try n get rid of them..didn't mean to step on any toes or upset people..so relax guy..no I didn't read any of the rules..it was a general discussion area so I figured I would try here first and see if anybody had any thoughts..so excuse me..n yeah I am looking for the best price on them bc I know that some of them are worth money..if u have a website that I would b able to sell these without being b!!!!!!d at about posting it I would be very appreciative..u know as well as I do these magazines are not trash..don't worry about the info on the sites I'll find them myself..so have a good day n go f**k urself

Take a look at Gartrader.com or eBay if you want to sell your rare/hard to find cigars and related accessories without the requirement of being a contributing member to a community.  Cigar Pass is a community where members help each other, not a place of commerce to unload unwanted items. 

Yes!!! I have been looking all over for these issues, you have no idea! I have checked craigslist, ebay, etc in search of these mags. I think I have a buyer lined up to buy them from me after I buy them from you. How much do you want? 

Guys - please leave him alone. I don't want anyone screwing up this deal for me! If you screw up this deal, I'm going to have to ban you.  Now, Jonathan, let's make a deal. 

Y don't u email me with an offer and I can give u more details on the issues I have. I don't want anybody on here getting their panties in a bunch..and honestly I would prefer to talk thru email anyways..thanks look forward to hearing from you.

Rod:
If you have a deal in the works to resell these quickly, I will put up 50% of the risk $$$ to acquire them, but you have to cut me in on 25% of the profit. Just makes sure you get them for a really good price from this knucklehead!
: MMM

If u guys are just poking fun have at it..I am in the process of posting them elsewhere for sale..soooooo if u think I'm a knucklehead and don't have a clue what these are worth think again cuz I do
Or better yet I could just donate them to the goodwill or use them for paper for my woodstove or just chuck em!!Doesnt matter to me cuz one way or another when I move these are gone

LMAO.....damn we're missing out on the premiere ones. Those have to be worth $6.50.

woah whoah woah!! Not too fas........ I'm sreiuosly intresdted in these. please dont give these to goodwill. This Rod and mmm guy always do this to allthe new guys They think theyre better than everyone and have their own cigar snob clique on here with a couple of others.

What is your email. let me know? i give you a solid offer.

it keep boncing back im at work and i think it has settings that will not let me send out to you.

Do you have the Michael Jordan Sharon Stone Fidel Castro Arnold..... however you spell his last name and demi Moore. i pay like $60.00 each for these. that sound like good offer?
oh.... Jack Nicholson...cwhat about him.? i still think he is dishy for an older man!

I'm not idiot have fun on ur boards u wanna be smokers..actual collectors will pay for these