• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Old Forester Birthday Bourbon

khari

I picked up some Old Forester Birthday Bourbon last weekend. At first I wasn't in a rush to open it but today I saw another couple bottles in another store. Just opened it and finished a glass. This is really good stuff, especially for the price. $32 for a 13 year old bourbon!

This has been on my list of bourbons to try. I'll get to it one day...I've enjoyed the other Old Forester Bourbons I've tasted.

Slightly different every year but I've never had a bad one,

I picked up some Old Forester Birthday Bourbon last weekend. At first I wasn't in a rush to open it but today I saw another couple bottles in another store. Just opened it and finished a glass. This is really good stuff, especially for the price. $32 for a 13 year old bourbon!

Good idea to stock up now. Only 13 more years until your newborn becomes a teenager. :laugh:

Good point, John. I'd better figure out a way to lock up my stuff. I have a little time, though...

Old Forester's a heckuva good bourbon for the price . . . I've been keeping my eyes peeled for their 100 proof "Signature" so I'll just have to add this one to the watchlist as well.

It's both a good and a dangerous thing to have a great liquor store like my local one handy! :whistling:

~Boar

I tried some of this at a friends house this weekend. It had an almost spicy flavor, and reminded me of eggnog. I might pick up a bottle next time I am at the store.