• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Old friends

psyktek

Frugal Old Fart!
Finally went rummaging around int he junk room and found the box of pipes I knew were in there. Many more than I remembered; I wonder why I gave this up?

Now to try some of the local blends, and some of those that have been mentioned here.

I wonder if we could get a list of tobaccos that the more experienced have tried and found worthwhile? I know it wouldn't be exhaustive, but as a starting point...?

And I'm sure my wife will be more than grateful to you all for finding me something else to spend money on. :laugh:

Just added a new friend. Picked up an Ehrlich estate on eBay for 15 bucks to add to my other 2 Ehrlichs. Those have both been sweet-smoking pipes, as I recall, so I have high hopes for this one too.

Also tried a bowl of the blend I got locally, very nice, just a hint of perique but a bit too much burley; gave the smoke a sweet, floral note that was nice at the beginning but became a little too much at the end.

Since we're quitting cigarettes in about 10 days, I think it's only fair that I add a different tobacco addiction to my repertoire. :laugh: