• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Old Friends

JackImpact

I was just talking with my girlfriend last night about how I got started with cigars online and was telling her about how great you guys are...

So then I felt bad for not being on here ever! =[

So Im going to try and be active again! Today I dont know what Im smoking but It will be for you guys!

I like you guys even if you are special.

Update. Smoking an Asylum 13, its ok. The premium line from them is better, to me atleast.

Good to see you back Jack. Still have great memories of our HERF at Fuente. What are you up to now?

Welcome back. I'm sure you'll be glad you jumped back in.

I live in Ohio with my girlfriend, two roommates, 3 cats and a dog. Ive got a nice little winador that needs to be refilled with my tax return and Im starting a new position at work as a full time chat support advisor with Apple.

JackImpact said:
I live in Ohio with my girlfriend, two roommates, 3 cats and a dog. Ive got a nice little winador that needs to be refilled with my tax return and Im starting a new position at work as a full time chat support advisor with Apple.
Sounds like you're doing well. If you're an Apple expert, maybe you can post a tip once in a while in the open forum. 

JackImpact said:

You advise users on what to say in chat? 

grateful1 said:

There's a chat?

I do technical support for our computers, mobile devices and services via online chat. 

Yeahthatsme said:

There's a chat?

f3Sysmq.gif