• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Old Saybrook, CT B&Ms

txraddoc

I know there a couple CT guys here. I am in Old Saybrook for a couple days. Any good B&Ms around? Thanks! Allen

New Haven - Owl Shop
Hartford - The Tobacco Shop

Others may know of some shops.

Or...PM me...if you have a car and want to come up, I'm about 25-35 minutes straight up Rte 9.

Well look at this, haven't been on the forum in FOREVER. I've been spending a ton of time at a beach house in Old Saybrook this summer. Haven't found a good B&M yet. Take Gary up on it....he's good to chill with.
To anyone who cares....life is good, work is busy. Had a second child (another girl). Life still too hectic, cigars too infrequent, dog still jumps on guests and often pees on their shoes (she says 'hi' Gary!) and my attitude still bad. Someone asked for cigar forum suggestions today, and I pointed them this way, thought I'd come say hi.

So, HI EVERYBODY!

There's a shop on Route 1 just before you enter Westbrook. No idea of the selection but I know it was opened three weeks ago when I went by. Good luck.