• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Older Cuban Haul

w00ts!te

Go GREEN! Go WHITE!
A friend of mine is a collector of old cubans and allowed me to partake in a 5 different sticks to see what the old cubans were all about. Not sure what I am in for. I know the Cohiba and the Montecristo Lancero are both 97'. He told me the dates on the others but I forgot to write them down. I'll be sure to post a review on these when I do end up smoking them. :thumbs:

A friend of mine is a collector of old cubans and allowed me to partake in a 5 different sticks to see what the old cubans were all about. Not sure what I am in for. I know the Cohiba and the Montecristo Lancero are both 97'. He told me the dates on the others but I forgot to write them down. I'll be sure to post a review on these when I do end up smoking them.
thumbs-up.gif

You lucky lucky boy! Enjoy...

Cohiba Especiale
Monte Especiale No 1
Monte Robusto 2000(FANTASTIC smoke!!!)
Partagas 898
Bolivar CE?

Did I win!?

Enjoy the smokes, they look great.

:thumbs:

Lucky bastid!

Er, I mean, old buddy. :)

I wasn't able to see him when he dropped them off (out with some friends) but he told me over the phone and this is what I wrote down free hand. They might be wrong because I had to match up a few of them that I didn't write down enough info for. I think these are it.

Cohiba Coronas Especiales ‘97
Montecristo Especial No. 2 Lancero ‘97
Montecristo Robustos 2000
Partagas Seleccion Privada No 1 (Maybe)
H. Upmann Super Coronas

Cohiba Especiale
Monte Especiale No 1
Monte Robusto 2000(FANTASTIC smoke!!!)
Partagas 898
Bolivar CE?

Did I win!?

Enjoy the smokes, they look great.

:thumbs:

You can say that again! The best EL that I have had.

I am anxious to hear your review of the '97 Monte Especial. We have boxes of the '98 and they are super delicious, with great toasted tobacco Montecristo flavors. This is another example of a brilliant thin rg Habano.
Cheers
Drew P

I wasn't able to see him when he dropped them off (out with some friends) but he told me over the phone and this is what I wrote down free hand. They might be wrong because I had to match up a few of them that I didn't write down enough info for. I think these are it.

Cohiba Coronas Especiales '97
Montecristo Especial No. 2 Lancero '97
H. Upmann Super Coronas

Very nice.

That Monte look so good!

I dont know how people can hold of for more than 10 years and not smoking them.

Hey wait a minute...your in midland. You having a bbq this weekend so I can come and see these in person? ;) Lucky dog...

Cohiba Coronas Especiales ‘97
Montecristo Especial No. 2 Lancero ‘97
H. Upmann Super Coronas

Look good! It is very weird seeing those super coronas in that shop band, you should try to find out the year on them.