• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Oliva Master Blend II

carmike24

Anyone had them? Ran across them in a liquor store humidor the other day and was wondering if they worth a try or should I just stick to the Master III ? Thanks for your inputs.

Mike

I recall that they were a very nice smoke, and, as long as the store's humidor is maintained correctly, with the additional age, they should be very good.

Yeah its a pretty nice humi for a liquor store. I have bought sticks in the past. I'll pick some up the next time im there. As for the orginal Master Blend, I have never seen those. But if I ever see them I will def. grab some.

I have a MB1 that I am waiting for a special time to smoke. MB1 and MB2 had really neat laser etching below the bands. All the MB cigars are fairly well raetd

I've had all three.

I'd rank them:
1. MB1
2. MB3
3. MB2

They are all great sticks. MB3 has jumped MB2, just because I have 2 boxes of MB3s left, and I've gone through 3 boxes already. Oliva Master Blends are one of my favorite go to sticks....just unfortunate I have a couple MB1s and almost a full box of MB2s left.

Try them if you have not had them. If they are a bit high being sold at the liquor store, PM me and I should have a 5ver to spare at cost.

Andrew

I've had all three.

I'd rank them:
1. MB1
2. MB3
3. MB2

They are all great sticks. MB3 has jumped MB2, just because I have 2 boxes of MB3s left, and I've gone through 3 boxes already. Oliva Master Blends are one of my favorite go to sticks....just unfortunate I have a couple MB1s and almost a full box of MB2s left.

Try them if you have not had them. If they are a bit high being sold at the liquor store, PM me and I should have a 5ver to spare at cost.

Andrew

Hey thanks a lot Andrew. I'll check when I'm there. I didn't look at the price last time so I'll probably go there on Fri and see.

Mike