• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Oliva V Milano Cigar Limited Edition Humidor

michael mariani

I recently had purchased the Oliva V Milano Cigar Limited Edition Humidor with 60 cigars. (I have smoked about 10 cigars since I purchased it paying almost $900 for the set). I am looking to sell and or trade the Humidor and some of the cigars.

Hello. Bad form to join this forum just to sell your stuff. Doubtful you'll get what you're looking for here. If you wish to be welcomed and become a member of this community please post an intro in the appropriate forum and tell us about yourself. If you just came here to unload stuff, well, there's the door --->.

Yes. Please follow the advice given. If you're here only to sell your stuff, you won't last. If you are here to contribute and be a part of CP, then you have much to learn.

Yes. Please follow the advice given. If you're here only to sell your stuff, you won't last. If you are here to contribute and be a part of CP, then you have much to learn.

Lol... I came in here just to see what you posted ;)