• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

oliveros

I/ve recently smoked a KIng Havano all Ligero from nicaragua Maduro,excellent smoke 64 ring size x 4.it was outrageous.It brought tears to my eyes,the aroma and taste was outstanding it had a 6 inch ash.This stick I recommend for anyone to smoke.Its made by Olivero's (Habana cuba cigar co.)

I also tried this new Olivero King Havano Maduro cigar. However, it did not bring tears to my eyes, but it has nice smooth taste. Also, How can the ash burn to 6 inch if you smoked the 4 inch cigar ??? ;)

You must be related. You both can't read, type, follow simple directions, & you are both one post wonders. :angry: Prove me wrong. :whistling: Whataya wanna bet these two share either a fair amount of DNA or an IP address. Very original name. :laugh: Didn't we have somthing similar to this a few weeks back, one a$$hat vouching for another? :rolleyes:

edited to add more a$$hattery items

Rebel Herfer,
Please try to be more direct and clear on your sentences. I simply stated that the King did not bring tears to my eyes for one, and second how can a 4 inch stick burn a 6 inch ash?? That was my only statement. Did you have to write all the above out of ignorance or courage?
The above looks like a sentance from a gaming Forum post!

Rebel Herfer,
Please try to be more direct and clear on your sentences. I simply stated that the King did not bring tears to my eyes for one, and second how can a 4 inch stick burn a 6 inch ash?? That was my only statement. Did you have to write all the above out of ignorance or courage?

I think this attitude will serve you really well here at CP. Especially on your second post! :whistling: ??? :D

I/ve recently smoked a KIng Havano all Ligero from nicaragua Maduro,excellent smoke 64 ring size x 4.it was outrageous.It brought tears to my eyes,the aroma and taste was outstanding it had a 6 inch ash.This stick I recommend for anyone to smoke.Its made by Olivero's (Habana cuba cigar co.)

I also tried this new Olivero King Havano Maduro cigar. However, it did not bring tears to my eyes, but it has nice smooth taste. Also, How can the ash burn to 6 inch if you smoked the 4 inch cigar ??? ;)

You must be related. You both can't read, type, follow simple directions, & you are both one post wonders. :angry: Prove me wrong. :whistling: Whataya wanna bet these two share either a fair amount of DNA or an IP address. Very original name. :laugh: Didn't we have somthing similar to this a few weeks back, one a$$hat vouching for another? :rolleyes:

Rebel Herfer,

Hey One ...

You might want to do the following:

1. Read the rules of the forum that you join BEFORE you start posting
2. Read the entire thread before you post so you do not look stupid when you make comments that have alredy been made.
3. Try to know what you are talking about before you post ... it makes you look less like a complete tool.
4. Show some respect to those estalished members here that have earned their respect and place in this society.

I will now go make some popcorn and await your response. :sign:

Rebel Herfer,

Gaming forum.....Well I guess its time to get pwned

Viddy gud... keep dis thread going....viddy funny...I'm thinking SOMETHING was muy fuerte, even if it wasn't the ligero....

Rebel Herfer,

OK ONE, let me be more DIRECT. The original post of mrcigarman was his first post, in the wrong forum, a shameless & obvious plug, and above all poorly written. You followed suit and posted in the wrong forum for your first or second post, therefore your impression is that you are either as dimwitted as mrcigarman or the same person. Often someone will make a post similar to that of mrcigarman only to have a "new" member show up later and back up their observations; 9 out of 10 times they have the same IP address. No I did not write the response out of ignorance or courage, I wrote it as a fair warning to those who may not have seen such a$$hattery before and would not follow in mrcigarman's, or yours for that matter, footsteps. The moniker mrcigarman has a bit of presumptive arrogance to it, and frankly, when combined with your inability to pay attention, yours did too. We do watch out for each other here; we don’t like Trolls. Unless “sentance” is some code word on Gaming Forums I’m not sure what you meant by the Gaming Forum comment, but spelling helps here as well. Let’s hope you choose to check the 'tude and pay attention to what you do here at CP. Observez l'avocat; and I’m not talking guacamole.

Read the rules, read them again, post an introduction, read some threads, learn to use search, then participate and have a blast, I am!

Rebel Herfer,

OK ONE, let me be more DIRECT. The original post of mrcigarman was his first post, in the wrong forum, a shameless & obvious plug, and above all poorly written. You followed suit and posted in the wrong forum for your first or second post, therefore your impression is that you are either as dimwitted as mrcigarman or the same person. Often someone will make a post similar to that of mrcigarman only to have a "new" member show up later and back up their observations; 9 out of 10 times they have the same IP address. No I did not write the response out of ignorance or courage, I wrote it as a fair warning to those who may not have seen such a$$hattery before and would not follow in mrcigarman's, or yours for that matter, footsteps. The moniker mrcigarman has a bit of presumptive arrogance to it, and frankly, when combined with your inability to pay attention, yours did too. We do watch out for each other here; we don’t like Trolls. Unless “sentance” is some code word on Gaming Forums I’m not sure what you meant by the Gaming Forum comment, but spelling helps here as well. Let’s hope you choose to check the 'tude and pay attention to what you do here at CP. Observez l'avocat; and I’m not talking guacamole.

Read the rules, read them again, post an introduction, read some threads, learn to use search, then participate and have a blast, I am!

AWWW, I understand now. I apologize for the misunderstanding. I'am new. I'll introduce myself properly and follow the correct pattern. I really did'nt understand why was everyone so going so nuts regarding this post. Again, Apologize to all...

Ok ONE. Glad to have you on board. :)

Looks like this thread may have some value afterall. ;)

Is there anyway we can get this pass moved to the next stage soon?!?! :whistling:

WTF?!

All this post is missing are ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,commas