• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Omar Ortez cigars

Rconectn

King of Scotland
I just won a five pack from Cbid and was wondering how are these cigars? Won them at $13, not bad, so if they aren't anygood I didn't loose much.

I've had a few of them, don't recall enough to give you a sense of the flavor or anything, but I did like them. For the price, I think they're a steal. Good to know they are on C-bid, I'm going to have to keep an eye on that. Wonder how they'd be with a little age. Probably much better yet. Anyway, I don't think you'll be disappointed. LMK what your opinion is.

Mick

I've had a couple of the Belicosos. Not bad at all for the price. You can get a box of 60 for $160 at CI.

I've had a couple of the Belicosos. Not bad at all for the price. You can get a box of 60 for $160 at CI.

I got a free 5'er with a recent purchase and was pleasantly surprised. I would not hesitate to buy a 5'er or so.

Seth

There's a tiny little b&m over in the Westchester part of Miami that has a nice little humidor and has these for $1.99 a stick...robustos that is. For the money, you can really do no wrong. Nice little stick, very well made, always nice and oily, good Camacho/Edge-esque tobacco and feeling to it.

There's a tiny little b&m over in the Westchester part of Miami that has a nice little humidor and has these for $1.99 a stick...robustos that is. For the money, you can really do no wrong. Nice little stick, very well made, always nice and oily, good Camacho/Edge-esque tobacco and feeling to it.

Oye MaimiCubano, where exactly is this shop in Westchester?? I lived in Miami my whole life and don't really know where any cigar shops are, lol :blush: Thanks in advance!

It's over by Westchester Fabrics...in that same little strip mall. Don't even know the name of it, but it has something like "Tobacco and Wine" on the marquis. There's a Dunkin' Donuts out front. Coral Way and 87th...across Coral Way from where Lela's Restaurant used to be.

It's over by Westchester Fabrics...in that same little strip mall. Don't even know the name of it, but it has something like "Tobacco and Wine" on the marquis. There's a Dunkin' Donuts out front. Coral Way and 87th...across Coral Way from where Lela's Restaurant used to be.

Coño, you know all the places MiamiCubano! Thanks!