• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

On tap tonight...

I wouldn't go that far, you have to come to the Gingerman.

They got a very impressive selection on tap.

Impressive, yes...but as large and varied as The Ginger Man's selection is, I don't see sheer concentration of marquee labels. Capone's is featuring three of the most sought after beers for hopheads (NN, HopSlam & Pliny), along with TenFidy and a dozen other rare brews. In this case, quantity doesn't always equal quality. Matt goes out of his way to bring some absolutely unbelievable beers into the area.

Man I would have joined you if I saw this thread earlier, was a busy day today. Capone's is around the corner from me, I'm just a bit further up to Whitehall Rd.

Man I would have joined you if I saw this thread earlier, was a busy day today. Capone's is around the corner from me, I'm just a bit further up to Whitehall Rd.
I only just got home a couple of minutes ago...you should have come by! The Pliny and NN were excellent as always. Others I had were:
  • Bear Republic Apex - ALMOST as good as Racer X...phenomenal beer. I'll probably go back tomorrow for a growler fill.
  • Founders Imperial Stout - dry and very roasty. This was my last beer of the night.
  • Philly Brewing Philabuster Wheatwine
  • East End Smoke Stack Porter - Good smoked beer...smelled like maple bacon, but I probably couldn't do more than a 5 oz. glass
  • Great Lakes Blackout Stout - I would literally drive to Ohio to buy this beer. It was that outstanding
  • Fantôme Spéciale De Noel - Sublime, though I would have like a bit more sour quality.
  • Gouden Carolus Carolus D'Or - Cuvée Van De Keizer
Where off Whitehall are you? My godparents live on Carson Drive near N.H.S.