• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

On the Fence!

patmcgee

I'm currently trying to decide which to buy a box of. I've had both cigars on two separate occasions but I can't seem to settle on which one I like better!
So if anyone has any information pertaining to which ages better, or which smokes better out of the box please do tell.
-Patrick

Buy both. I keep both readily available. PSD4 when I want a stronger smoke and the Epi2 for the morning.

PSD4 is one of my favorites smokes.
Even very young it still really good and tasty.
I'd say go for PSD4 :cool:!

I am one out of a hundred or more that doesn't find the PSD4 to be that special. It is a good value but not a cigar I hoard. Since you only gave two choices, I would get the Epi 2.

Since I'm not a big Hoyo fan and the recent PSD4's are smoking really well. I would get the PSD4 for the win.

I am one out of a hundred or more that doesn't find the PSD4 to be that special. It is a good value but not a cigar I hoard. Since you only gave two choices, I would get the Epi 2.

I agree. I have only had 2 young and 1 with at least a year (which I know is not a lot when it comes to age) but I was not impressed. I would go with the Epi2

Im going to have to agree with everyone else here and go with the PSD4... do you by any chance know the boxcodes on either? the only problem is when psd4's are sick sometimes theyre really sickkk.

randy

So do we have any Brothers that referee part time? I think it's time for the coin toss.

Hoyos age faster, D4s are better when they are aged. I'm a D4 whore so I'm biased.

Cut the crap and buy em both like I told ya two weeks ago!!!

You already missed out on 2 weeks of aging.
:sign:

These are both great cigars, and both are wildly popular. Although both have ageing potential, they are on opposite ends of the strength spectrum, which should make the choice a bit easier.

I'm a HDM fan so the choice would be really easy.

Enjoy your smokes.

Cheers
Drew P

PSD4 is one of my favorites smokes, they age so well and are great out of the box.

Another vote for PSD4. Although I've enjoyed both, there has been times where the PSD4 have been heavenly.

I'm currently trying to decide which to buy a box of. I've had both cigars on two separate occasions but I can't seem to settle on which one I like better!
So if anyone has any information pertaining to which ages better, or which smokes better out of the box please do tell.
-Patrick

Buy two boxes of each and let us know!!! :thumbs: