• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Once upon a time.....

CulturedHick

Aderaline Junkie
Once upon a time, there was a newbie. The newbie enjoyed cigar smoking, but really did not know much about cigars. While browsing the internet one day, he stumbles upon CigarPass. The newbie enters the site and looks around. Soon he discovers a great wealth of information and friendly people. The newbie reads the rules and joins the forum. He introduces himself, makes a few posts and reads alot. The newbie spends countless hours on CigarPass, learning and trying to figure out what cigars to buy next.

On the way home from work yesterday, the newbie gets a phone call from his wife. She say " What did you order? You got a package in the mail" The newbie replies "I did not order anything, open it and see what's in it". She opens the box and pulls out something wrapped in bubble wrap. She unrolls the bubble wrap and finds cigars in ziplock bags. The newbie is suprised and confused, he did not order any cigars. He ask his wife if there is a shipping paper or something. She looks in the box and finds a handwritten note that reads " Welcome to CigarPass" signed MMBURTCH.

Thank you kind sir!! You are a outstanding BOTL!! I am very humbled by your gracious gift. Cigars, all new to me. WOW! People like yourself are what makes CigarPass great.

Thanks Again
Alan

Nice play Matt!

BTW ............ Every time I see your username I see "Culture Dick". :D

Way to play!

You're welcome.

Sometimes filling out your profile including an address pays off.
whistling.gif

Luring newbs into your panel van with candy again, Matt?

I hope you're not getting rid of all the White Owls we're supposed to smoke in KC. Save some of the banana ones, please.

You're welcome.

Way to take one for the team. Next time I order cigars I'm asking them to include a note from mmburtch too so I can pretend its a gift instead of an order!

Sometimes filling out your profile including an address pays off.
whistling.gif