• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

One months from today.....

Sounds like a plan.... :sign:

Wow i just realized I put "Months" inmstead of Month. I am such a mess this morning.. Sorry Guys

Congratulations. I would just suggest getting one last trip in if you could, to somewhere you've wanted to go to. It's a lot easier to go as a single man than when you have to justify it to the ball and chain.

Choose your battles, and grab a beer as soon as you walk in the door, so she doesn't know you been drinking all day!

Congrats have fun, what are you smoking on the big day?

Choose your battles, and grab a beer as soon as you walk in the door, so she doesn't know you been drinking all day!

Congrats have fun, what are you smoking on the big day?

Good advice, as for that day I will be smoking after the wedding and I haven't thought of that yet I will have to see what I have and who will be with me. I already bought a box of Padron 2000's maddies for my guest. Any Recomandations?

Just remember, once you marry her you'll now be having sex with a family member. :0

yea just one guest...hahaha sorry guests. actually we are having over 200 guests.

Just remember, once you marry her you'll now be having sex with a family member. :0

That's one sexy family member.

Congrats man I married my best friend 3 years ago after being together for about 6 and it is great...so far. LOL but on a serious note we have learned over the past 9 years is pick your battles, know when your significant other needs their space and the biggest thing is trust. Hope you have a great wedding. and as for the smkes. if you picked the right best man and wedding party you should not need to worry.It will be handled.

Congrats to you and you wife!

Paul

Love them and trust a few but, always paddle your own canoe ..........

I already bought a box of Padron 2000's maddies for my guest.

yea just one guest...hahaha sorry guests. Actually we are having over 200 guests.

I might be wrong on this, but 1 box of Padron 2000 Maddies isn't going to be enough for 200 people. Unless you have the ultra rare 200 count box! :p

Also, congrats on getting married. I got married 5 years ago, and I have loved every minute of it.

I already bought a box of Padron 2000's maddies for my guest.

yea just one guest...hahaha sorry guests. Actually we are having over 200 guests.

I might be wrong on this, but 1 box of Padron 2000 Maddies isn't going to be enough for 200 people. Unless you have the ultra rare 200 count box! :p

Also, congrats on getting married. I got married 5 years ago, and I have loved every minute of it.

LOL I was thinking the same thing. or you can cut each one in 1/8ths...LOL

I was married for almost 5 years, and left her at the beginning of this year. Some things I've learned is:

1. Don't let yourself be pressured into following through with the ceremony. Be responsible for your destiny. If it doesn't feel right, don't do it.

2. Listen, observe, and act. Listen to what she's saying, observe her body language so you can know what she's feeling even when she won't talk, and act if she needs help or understanding and can't ask for it.

3. Become connected as a married couple, but still maintain your sense of self. Don't give up things because you think it will make her happier. For example, if she doesn't like you camping with your friends and being away from her, try to include her on a trip with just the two of you so she'll feel like she's a part of it.

4. Do things together (see above).

5. Let her have her hobbies, and let her do something that gives her worth and reinforces her value to you. She'll be happier, and that means you'll be happier.

6. Wait a little bit before having children. And don't think if your marriage is failing that the solution is to conceive a child.

7. Know when to go at your own pace that you're comfortable with, and know when to push yourself to move forward with her. Life is sometimes worth taking the risks. You can't live unless you really live.

8. Be prepared to "die to yourself" on some things. For some reason, every woman I've talked to wants their man to do stupid crap with them because it makes them feel like they're spending time with you. So next time she asks you to go to the grocery store with her and it's your only day off, just bite the bullet and show her you care.

I dunno. I guess I'm not the best advice giver, but these are some things I saw in my ex and saw in me. Best of luck Fish!

Lol I agree with everything soul dog says. I've been married a year and some months. Main thing is keep your hobbies ex. Going to the cigar shop with ur buds. But also make sure u take the time to do stuff with her.

My girl had a bottle of Zaya rum waiting for me at home the other day without me mentioning anything to her. We do things like that for each other every now and then

All great advice. I will take all that into account. I am very happy with our relationship and we both chose.to move foward. We are actually getting married on our nine year anniversary of dating. As for the cigars I am getting another box and we are smoking after the reception at the hotel. Not many people coming back afterwards.