• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

One months from today.....

Wow, Jon that was a exemplary amount of good knowledge. I specially enjoyed the "die to yourself", as that is ever so true. I am guilty of not helping enough, so I add help clear the dinner dishes and attempt to dry them if necessary. You will find it is the "little" things make a big difference.

Best wishes on a wonderful journey. We will celebrate our 40th soon, and there have been moments to remember both good and not so; but making up is soooo much fun.

Doc's rule #1: What may be acceptable before you're married, won't be after. What's tolerated, will become intolerable. BE PREPARED! Good luck.

Doc.

All great advice and stored in my head, I will surely enjoy life with her we have been through a lot already and I know it’s not the same but we will make it work no matter what happens. She truly is my other half.

Body armor and a good helmet. :laugh:

You've gotten a lot of good advice. In addition to all of that, here's one more. Always remember that you two are a team. You against the world. Nobody will have your back like she will and vice versa. You're going to be facing a lot of tests and trials in the coming years. As long as you stick together, you're marriage will survive.

I have been married for 18 years. It sounds like you guys are doing it right. One thing I can add to the discussion is COMMUNICATION. Always do this and you will have no issues.

6. Wait a little bit before having children. And don't think if your marriage is failing that the solution is to conceive a child.

Damn good advice. I think a lot of couple get mixed up in that. They think a child will help bring them together and usually it tears them apart.

Never lie to your wife.

Always speak about her in the kindest way possible to everyone.

Never take her for granted.

Don't forget that sometimes foreplay takes two days.

Never lie to your wife.

Treat her Mother as you would your own.

If you are upset about something, tell her.

Bring her to a Love and Respect seminar, or read the books together. Even if you are an agnostic, you will both learn each others language and currency. Your new wife will learn the most.

Never lie to her.

Always follow through with what you say you are going to do.

Always do the right thing no matter what, she will respect you.

Be financially responsible. Money means safety and security to women.

Never lie to your wife.

Never let your friends or family come between you and her.

Surprise her often.

Don't be reluctant to cook or pick up a mop.

Never lie to her.

You must learn that sometimes, when she tells you about a problem, she doesn't want you to fix it. She just wants you to listen.

Admit it when you are wrong. And oh will you be wrong!

If you are a believer, be your families spiritual leader.

Give her hugs and kisses and tell her you love her more than once a day.

My intent is not to preach to you. I am not the best husband but I know I could be if I would do all of these things. Congrats to you and best wishes.

Never lie to your wife.

Always speak about her in the kindest way possible to everyone.

Never take her for granted.

Don't forget that sometimes foreplay takes two days.

Never lie to your wife.

Treat her Mother as you would your own.

If you are upset about something, tell her.

Bring her to a Love and Respect seminar, or read the books together. Even if you are an agnostic, you will both learn each others language and currency. Your new wife will learn the most.

Never lie to her.

Always follow through with what you say you are going to do.

Always do the right thing no matter what, she will respect you.

Be financially responsible. Money means safety and security to women.

Never lie to your wife.

Never let your friends or family come between you and her.

Surprise her often.

Don't be reluctant to cook or pick up a mop.

Never lie to her.

You must learn that sometimes, when she tells you about a problem, she doesn't want you to fix it. She just wants you to listen.

Admit it when you are wrong. And oh will you be wrong!

If you are a believer, be your families spiritual leader.

Give her hugs and kisses and tell her you love her more than once a day.

My intent is not to preach to you. I am not the best husband but I know I could be if I would do all of these things. Congrats to you and best wishes.

Reported

This list requires your own list of demands!

Back