• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

One of my pics

SweetMelissa

Sweet Innocent Angel
melly1.jpg

Ok...here's a pic...it was taken EARLY in the morning, so no comments about how asleep I look LOL...it's the same pic as on my yahoo profile...and if'n ya get offended easily, you may want to steer clear of my profile *laughs*

HUGS and it's good to be here

Melissa

Well poop...ok...if you go check out *yahoo profiles*, I have 2 different pics on 2 profiles... FireVixenSG and FireVixenMC

I am not responsible if you get offended LOL

Melissa

melly2.jpg

Ok so here's another...maybe it posted this time ;) Thanks Dave *wink*

Melissa

So what's the tattoo? Do we get to see a closeup? :0

The tatto is "Eyeore" of the Winnie the Pooh fame, standing on his head.

Yes, folks, she is twisted.

:sign:

Sam

HA!!

Define normal!!

:lookup:

Wait, don't.

???

Seriously, nevermind.

:lookup:

Sam

I think normal means "wishing I were Pooh" :0 :p :thumbs:

Nice Pics Melisa. And mor so,,,nice sense of humer, your as "wrong " as the rest of them here. OOOpppps, I'm here, arn't I? :sign:

Hey Dawn, from what I hear everyone here is dying to see a photo of you!!!!! :D :D :D :p ;) :love: :love: :love:

i have a headshot posted on Cigar Divan on the Anything goes forum under truth time. page 3...the redhead..close up shot!

So why don't you post it here? Aren't we good enough for your pic? :lookup:

ok call me technologically challenged ( or just plain stupid) but i went to the yahoo home page and saw nothing about profiles. :angry:

please help! i want to see the allegedly offensive pics! :D

The pics arent that offensive ;) its the profile that might make you twinge ;) Or hell maybe not...who knows these days ;)

Melissa :sign: