• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

One too many Mojitos and you end up with . . .

dulaney22

Banned
DSC01687.jpg

Yes . . . it was a very expensive night. :blush:

Lee shoot me a PM how much the haul was. I will be in vegas next month and want to know how much I need allocate ($$$)

Ed

My little cousin just got back from vegas last night and brought me a very similar package. I got a LBMF a Phantom Opus XXX and 3 Reserva de Chateaus!!!!

I wanted to know what the Love Story ran. Thanks for the PM. I am scared to see my AMEX bill after vegas.

I wish I had that kind of scratch to throw around. That's a lot of cash for 6 cigars.

I saw the big box of AF13 in there last September and about shat myself when I saw the price.

Yeeeeah, fugg that. :angry:

Sweet haul btw! :sign:

The funny thing is, I wasn't nearly as offended by the price of the cigars as I was the hamburgers and cokes out there . . . LOL!!

Heh you could have just got some of the don arturo's instead of the AF 13....

Easily more than $300. I know the AF13 are 125 a pop, that forbidden lancero is 65 i think, the rest who knows LOL, nice purchase! SMOKE THEM ALL!

Okay, now that I see what's down the road, I definitely gotta stop charging things on my card.

I'm driving over tonight. :sign:
Nice haul btw. Hope you had fun in Vegas.

Nice...was just there two weeks ago. This is why I only drink one or two at the most. I hate those alcohol induced impulse buys.

When i was there in dec the box of Love Story's was 300 then the next month they were on TS for 75 with a box purchase. what a contrast