• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

One way to ruin a BBQ..

denverdog

Not now chief, I’m in the F**kin zone.
Snapped these photos with the iPhone yesterday.

2794428263_e0100e8a82_o.jpg

2794425613_a6cf7782ab_o.jpg

Is that a one iron sticking up in the 2nd picture. :laugh:

Looks like God would have hit the one iron and any other damn club he liked based on that storm. Great pics.

How far away was that when you took the pictures (incredible by the way)?

I was in the mountains all day and missed the action. There was little property damage and no injuries. Strangely enough, the one Jonas shot did damage a state highway. It stripped the asphalt bad enough to warrant closing the road.

Those are some nice pictures. I didn't think you got tornados in the mountains, at least they are fairly rare right?

WOW!!!! SICK pictures! I would have been chasing that fugger!

I wanted to but I'm not the boss of me. :(

LOL!

I've chased a few tornadoes, a few years ago. Pretty crazy stuff!

I've always wanted to chase one, but living in Miami Beach and now in NY, never got the chance. Sounds like a lot of fun!

Till you total your truck and your wife threatens divorce. :sign:

Jonas,

Those are some sweet pictures. Can you still send weather pictures to 9News?

One of the cool and yet perilous things about living in the west. I remember when I was a kid seeing Limon, CO getting slammed by a tornado.

Barry

WOW!!!! SICK pictures! I would have been chasing that fugger!

I wanted to but I'm not the boss of me. :(

LOL!

I've chased a few tornadoes, a few years ago. Pretty crazy stuff!

I've always wanted to chase one, but living in Miami Beach and now in NY, never got the chance. Sounds like a lot of fun!

Till you total your truck and your wife threatens divorce. :sign:

Well, I stopped after this one time while chasing a storm, that the tailgate of the truck started to raise from all the wind.

That was that, LOL.

Sweet Pics, i used to love to watch them, as long as i could, when i was stationed in Tx.

Damn, impressive. I've never witnessed a tornado, and can only imagine... I've heard they're super loud.

I fuggin hate tornados. Yes, they are loud. Sounds like a freight train over top of your house.