• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

One way to ruin a BBQ..

denverdog

Not now chief, I’m in the F**kin zone.
Reaction score
Snapped these photos with the iPhone yesterday.

2794428263_e0100e8a82_o.jpg

2794425613_a6cf7782ab_o.jpg

Is that a one iron sticking up in the 2nd picture. :laugh:

Looks like God would have hit the one iron and any other damn club he liked based on that storm. Great pics.

I was in the mountains all day and missed the action. There was little property damage and no injuries. Strangely enough, the one Jonas shot did damage a state highway. It stripped the asphalt bad enough to warrant closing the road.

Those are some nice pictures. I didn't think you got tornados in the mountains, at least they are fairly rare right?

WOW!!!! SICK pictures! I would have been chasing that fugger!

I wanted to but I'm not the boss of me. :(

LOL!

I've chased a few tornadoes, a few years ago. Pretty crazy stuff!

I've always wanted to chase one, but living in Miami Beach and now in NY, never got the chance. Sounds like a lot of fun!

Till you total your truck and your wife threatens divorce. :sign:

Jonas,

Those are some sweet pictures. Can you still send weather pictures to 9News?

One of the cool and yet perilous things about living in the west. I remember when I was a kid seeing Limon, CO getting slammed by a tornado.

Barry

WOW!!!! SICK pictures! I would have been chasing that fugger!

I wanted to but I'm not the boss of me. :(

LOL!

I've chased a few tornadoes, a few years ago. Pretty crazy stuff!

I've always wanted to chase one, but living in Miami Beach and now in NY, never got the chance. Sounds like a lot of fun!

Till you total your truck and your wife threatens divorce. :sign:

Well, I stopped after this one time while chasing a storm, that the tailgate of the truck started to raise from all the wind.

That was that, LOL.

Damn, impressive. I've never witnessed a tornado, and can only imagine... I've heard they're super loud.

I fuggin hate tornados. Yes, they are loud. Sounds like a freight train over top of your house.