• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

One year, but many more to come.

aquiring93

Bean Counter
Well I missed my one year by a day, but that's okay. This past year has been great being here with y'all. I couldn't ask for a better community of guys. I've learned so much over the year and I still have barely scratched surface of the cigar world. I can't wait to get to know more of you guys and hopefully get the chance to herf with you all at some point. Everyone here has been so generous with not only sharing their knowledge, but also sharing their cigars. I think it's time that I gave back to the community that has given me so much.

This contest is relatively simple. I want to see who can get the longest ash. Post a picture of yourself with your cigar and a ruler next to the ash. If the ash has fallen then it doesn't count. After a week of no pictures I will give one more day and then close the contest. The prize will be a fiver of premium smokes.

(Must be an active member of 4 months or more and in good standing with everyone.)

Have fun with this one y'all and Boomer Sooner.

Congrats on the one year anni. I didn't realize you guys had only been around a year.

Congrats brother and here's to many more!

Ashes coming soon....

Congrats Austin on your accomplishment. Man, the time certainly flies by. Ashes coming soon my brother ! Thanks for the contest

Congrats Austin! Thanks for the contest, will have to try and get a smoke in soon.

Good going, bro. Glad to have you around. I like the contest idea btw so I think I will be participating. World record to follow...

Years seem to go by faster and faster now! Congrats on the anny

Hmmm... with the weather cooling down its gonna be tough to get a good ash stand going but in honor of your time spent, I'll see what I can do. ;)

Well 38F makes it a little tough to get a good long ash so I assume others will do better.

Attempt #1 today was a Padron 9" magnum Maduro that was gifted to me by Joebunga, thanks Joe!

gallery_13257_1492_103191.jpg

about 3" was all I could get out of this monster and the ash just continued to fall after that. so 4 beers and the Magnum down and the wife out Christmas shopping with her mother I said what the hell lets try again.

Attempt #2 was a MCW Liga 1 Belicoso

gallery_13257_1492_572963.jpg

Once again at about 3" right after this pic the ash dropped. Now 7 beers in I'm tipsy and hungry...

I had to take the pic inside since it is now dark out and the flash off the tape blurred the image.

Sorry I'm not in it but I have no one to take the pics.

Thanks for the contest Austen and again Congrats and its great to have you here!
Paul

Congrats on the anni! :) Too bad I had just ashed my cigar for the first time before I opened this thread... :(

Congratulations on the anniversary. Had a good ash going earlier but laid it down and couldn't get it fired again.

Oh well, tomorrow is another day :)

Congrats on a year!

Cold and rainy weather killed my WOAM ash...it hung there all sad and fell before I could get a good picture.

I'll try again and if I can't get a good ash out of it, at least I'll get to enjoy a good smoke before it gets too cold.

I know just the cigar for this contest... and fortunately it will involve a trip to my B&M because I don't keep them on hand.

Nice work on the ash Paul ! You inspired me. Im going to try and get in on this one too. ;)

Hey mine is 7.5cm so I guess that's 3 inches?

http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/gallery/image/10115-image/

I couldn't do the normal post with the picture in the window because cp crashes both of my laptops and I can only check on iPhone.