• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

One Year Celebration - easy contest

Jeech

Saturday marks the 365th day I've been registered at CP. This is my 82nd post in as much time. I can't say that I've abided to the read more/post less mantra, but I think I've got the post less down pretty good.

I can't say I've accomplished much, contributed much, or even participated very much over here at CP in the last year. You can blame Alan (Puffstuff) for my presence here. It was his deals and his ridiculous "I'm Bored" threads that he told me I needed to come check out. A few trades later, a review here and there, and my 2 pennies.......

Thank you CP for a Wonderful year.

Now the fun part. The first person to respond to the following question by the CP Post stamper on 1/26/08 EST wins....

EDIT: ** I think what I typed made sense to me, but may not be clear to anyone else. clarification: The first person to post on 1/26/08 EST according to the CP time stamp on the Post with their answer wins ** carry on

WHO WANTS SOME FREE CIGARS??

Ji

Saturday marks the 365th day I've been registered at CP. This is my 82nd post in as much time. I can't say that I've abided to the read more/post less mantra, but I think I've got the post less down pretty good.

I can't say I've accomplished much, contributed much, or even participated very much over here at CP in the last year. You can blame Alan (Puffstuff) for my presence here. It was his deals and his ridiculous "I'm Bored" threads that he told me I needed to come check out. A few trades later, a review here and there, and my 2 pennies.......

Thank you CP for a Wonderful year.

Now the fun part. The first person to respond to the following question by the CP Post stamper on 1/26/08 EST wins....

Ji

Everyone wants free cigars!

Congrats!

Ha, ha... Look at all the greedy bastids that can even read the rules!! :sign:

Congrats on the year, Jeech! :)

So basically this is a reply-snipe contest... haha, I love it. And my post was in jest :D, I indeed read the rules.

Edit: Ridiculous typo.

I DOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Did Infinity say I'm good at winning these contests?

Thanks for the contest brother.

I do!

Happy 1 year!

EDIT: Dang! Grats Martin. My posts usually pop right up, but this one cycled for a good 20 sec before listing. Thanks for the contest.

I DOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Did Infinity say I'm good at winning these contests?

Thanks for the contest brother.

Hey Martin,

Congratulations....! PM me your address. I'll get these out to you on Monday.!

Ji

EDIT: I got the address in your profile. Let me know if that's not correct.

Back