• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

One year here on CP

Seth

Nooblerette
As a celebration of managing not to get kicked off of this greatest of cigar forums for a full year I am sponsoring a contest. After I print out a USPS shipping label and cut it in half, I save the " Online Label Record " in a drawer at work. In one week I am going to add up the cost of all those shipments to my brothers here on CP. The person guessing closest to that total will receive a premium 5'er.

CP members in good standing that joined more than two months ago, or any that I have had a good trade with, are eligible. I have to add the JFields rule, one guess per person ;)

No matter the total, it is very small price to pay for the pleasure I have received from the sticks exchanged and bombs sent. I thank you all for the hours of enjoyment and fellowship I have received from Cigar Pass.

Seth

P.S. Be warned Newbies, while I have sent out a few packages, my total will be but a small fraction of what some of these fine CPers have spent in just shipping bombs. Just letting you know what you might be getting yourself into ;)

$856.00 and honor is ours for having you as a member of CP!! Congratulations!

Well, I don't know if I am in good standing right now or not, but I'm going to guess $157.50.

Congrats on your year Seth and thanks for the contest. I'll guess $478.

Happy CP Birthday plus one day.

I'll guess $390.00.

Thanks for the contest.

Congrats, Seth! I say you've spent around $236.

Congrats Bro! I am going to guess $376.00.

Thanks for the contest.

Congratulations on your anniversary. :)

I'll guess one BILLION dollars...

;)

Humm, I'm over $70 already this month but that isn't the norm. This the war going on I'll say $683.

Edit: If this is just your total then I'm way off base. I was thinking of the noobie side of this. :blush:

265 Congratulations Seth! It has been a pleasure to call you a BOTL of CP this past year!

170.20, and thanks for the contest! Gratz on a year man!

Don

I'll say 356....congrats on your year! :thumbs: